San Antonio NT's Come in...

congrats omar !!! i guess we'll be working together (no romo of course) prob do all the spin up training together and whatnot, i was sleeping when youcalled, trying to put in as many hours as i can before i gotta start waking up before noon
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

congrats omar !!! i guess we'll be working together (no romo of course) prob do all the spin up training together and whatnot, i was sleeping when you called, trying to put in as many hours as i can before i gotta start waking up before noon
indifferent.gif
I feel you on that... super
indifferent.gif

Thanks guys
glasses.gif

OK GUYS FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT GAVE ME MONEY ON SUN THANKS FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT HAVENT PITCHED IN YOUR MONEY HOLLA AT ME SO FAR IVE COLLECTED $275 SO HIT ME UPWITH A TEXT OR A PM SO YOU CAN DROP IT OFF!! CONGRATS ON THE J.O.B. OMAR!!! TIME TO START MAKING IT RAIN LOL. GABE U LEFT ONE OF YOUR PUPS TOYS BEHIND I HAVEIT FOR U. AND WELCOME TO NT EDMUND! OH LOL AT ^^^THIS CLOWN UP THERE HE SUX ***

YUP^^! THATS WHAT IM SAYING RONNIE GONNA BRING ME HIS, AARON GONNA DROP OF HIS TO BUT WHERES EVERYONE ELSE AT!!!!
nerd.gif
OH DONT KNOW IF YOU SAW THESE BUT THEY ARE PRETTY DOPE AND THE MONEY GOES TO AGOOD CAUSE.LANCE ARMSTRONG FOUNDATION.
2igzzut.jpg

THESE TWO FOR ME vv
30wqcxu.jpg
DEPENDING ON THE PRICE LOL

Congrats Omar it must of been the hair cut.
I think my brother would get along great with Riff Raff....

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

YUP^^! THATS WHAT IM SAYING RONNIE GONNA BRING ME HIS, AARON GONNA DROP OF HIS TO BUT WHERES EVERYONE ELSE AT!!!!
nerd.gif
OH DONT KNOW IF YOU SAW THESE BUT THEY ARE PRETTY DOPE AND THE MONEY GOES TO A GOOD CAUSE.LANCE ARMSTRONG FOUNDATION.
2igzzut.jpg

THESE TWO FOR ME vv
30wqcxu.jpg

all i want is the trek madone kaws frame and wheelset, everything you can throw out the trash

Originally Posted by T21D

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

nerd.gif
OH DONT KNOW IF YOU SAW THESE BUT THEY ARE PRETTY DOPE AND THE MONEY GOES TO A GOOD CAUSE.LANCE ARMSTRONG FOUNDATION.
2igzzut.jpg

THESE TWO FOR ME vv
30wqcxu.jpg

all i want is the trek madone kaws frame and wheelset, everything you can throw out the trash

ITS CAUSE U HAVE THE OG'S!!LOL. ILL SEE U TOMMORROW FRED!! LOL THE HAIR CUT!! U DO LOOK CLEAN CUT THO.

Now thats a good Pick up, OMar!!! Hit me up David so I can throw some cash ur away!!!!

Hit up the newest store at Ingram, CHAMPS SPORTS!!!!! Come show me sum love!!! Ist day to open tommorrow!!!

Hey guys, a few updates from my end of Sneaks Up III

The gracious folks at Honeybaked Ham have donated 4, $25 Gift Certificates for the event. I am going to see if I can get more though.

Also, I am going to see if my neighbors at GolfTec will donate something for the golfers out there. I will tell you this, if you are a golfer, GolfTec willchange your life.

I am going to hit up Hawk Electronics and my buddies at Cartunes and see what they can do as well.

As for the security officer, he is down 100% as he is sort of a sneakerhead as well. All he wants as payment is a new pair of sneakers, preferably Jordans, hewears a size 10. I was thinking if everyone pitched in like 10 bucks we could make his day and get him a pair or two. Maybe our employees at Champs can help usout.

That is all from my end.

Whats the status on the flyers, I have to hand out a bunch, and I dont have much time to do it since I need to prep my store for Easter.

Did somebody say Homebaked ham. Wasup guys this is Info, I always stop by to see how you lowsy Spurs fans are doing. See you in April!!!!!

Oh yeah not sure if Fred mentioned this but if anyone has the hookup on Hotels/Suites in San Antonio for Sneaks Up weekend let me know. Deadstock is rollingwith another crew from Fort Worth and we are partering up to make the weekend trip.

Back
Top Bottom