San Antonio NT's Come in...

Originally Posted by T21D

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

2igzzut.jpg

THESE TWO FOR ME vv

all i want is the trek madone kaws frame and wheelset, everything you can throw out the trash
where to start....that livestrong collection is popo caca...

fred i've been looking for this for a good while...
painted-colnago.jpg

clot475.jpg
clot474.jpg
sf3.jpg

colnago x futura
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i'd also like to thank you guys for introducing me to Riff Raff aka Texas Tornado my life has forever changed...wow he is horrible dude is mad serioustoo...like outta no where starts scratching his nose with a glock like he's the baddest mofo alive.

^ lmao I'm glad Protege is gone... Dude looked like my sister could beat his @@@
laugh.gif
And them little scarves he was wearing was killin' me...

Ok, GolfTec came through, I got 3, $50 gift cards for the raffle. Hopefully more places will donate to our little shin-dig.

Billy thanks for getting these and the Honeybaked Ham gift cards donated to the show.

On a side note does anyone use/recommend a CPA for tax preparation. I used one last year and she was great. I just don't want to pay $500 again on top ofwhat I'm going to owe.

Ari- I don't know how anyone could ride those bullcrap track bikes, unless you live near a velodrom. My bike buddies laugh when we see these hipster fixedgear sheetheads riding those things. Besides, the work Futura has done for Trek is waaay better than that romo rainbow italian trash.
G, correct as usual. Haze did this one
armstrongblackmadonesideclose-850-65.jpg

click below for lenny futura's artwork
http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2005/tour05/tech/?id=bikes4/cntdf05-techla7-1
http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2005/tour05/tech/?id=bikes4/cntdf05-techla7-3

Gabe if you look at each symbol that futura did on the top tube. It signifies a bit of Lance's battle with cancer. You might be able to see all thesymbols. But from what I can see is from left to right. The Heart signifies his love of cycling and family, the middle shows an IV bag which instilled hischemo, the triangle is actually a mountain, in which he won a stage and dedicated it to previous riders who died, especially a former of team mate, going downabout 60mph on the mountain and killing himself, the spades logo is actually the 6 of spades in which he won 6 tour de france consecutively.

And Billy, for the effin teenth time. The flyers are still pending, otherwise contact Norm.

I know that Sneaks Up III is from 2 PM - 7 PM but I was wondering by what time we are setting up. Lydiette and I may not get back from Boston until 12 noonthat day and I would still like to show if at all possible.

Omar - reachin'...
Billy - patience my young padawan.

Fred - I see what you're sayin'. I guess we were referring to two different bikes because
the one you posted initially was this one. It looks like Haze's work with the stars and the
fat tip writing style.

armstrongblackmadonesid.jpg

But now I know which one you're talkin about. The icons are the same ones futura used on the Lance Armstrong
FC right? that shoe was
smokin.gif

futurabike.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]FLYERS ARE ON THE WAY HOPEFULLY BY THURSDAY NEXT WEEK AS SOON AS THEY ARE IN EVERYONEWILL KNOW AND WE WILL HAVE A PICK UP POINT..... MAYBE WE CAN SCHEDULE SOMEONE TO MAKE BALLOON ANIMALS TO ENTERTAIN EVERYONE WHILE WE PICK UP FLYERS SO EVERYONEWILL BE HAPPY.[/color]
alien.gif

jake- you're not lame. it's just MOST of the hipsters don't use it as a mode of transportation, but a means of being cool. i have a single speedwith fat knobbies and ride the crap out of it. hit me up whenever and feel the pain.

Back
Top Bottom