San Antonio NT's Come in...

hey fellas im lookin for some alltitude XIII's in a 10.5 or 11 let me kno if yall know of anybody lookin to get rid of em..thanks

been wonderin whats so special bout all the "fixie" bike talk, parents use to have 2 of them back when i was younger in san fran, never saw anythingspecial w/ them....but after watchin this youtube..... i want one! then again...this is san an...not san fran.

lol i remember watchin the blind team vids back when i was younger then goin out and tryin everything....accomplished a little, but, but got hurt alot!
nice p.u.s

Ok, the bowling center that I bowl my Wednesday night league was kind enough to donate 2, 2 hour bowling parties for the show. They also told me that if I cangive them a flyer, along with a letter saying who we are and that the raffle proceeds are going to a charitable cause that they can donate more. I am alsogoing to hit up the other bowling center that I bowl my Thursday league at and see what they can do.

Originally Posted by YoungSole93

T21D- Are you going to be selling lebrons this year like you did last at KIXPO?

Had no intention, but if the price is right.

I know a few of you guys(ronnie,mikey) are down for some poker, edmund and i just want to see if anybody is down and what days. Thurs or fri?

Originally Posted by kedabowl

Ok, the bowling center that I bowl my Wednesday night league was kind enough to donate 2, 2 hour bowling parties for the show. They also told me that if I can give them a flyer, along with a letter saying who we are and that the raffle proceeds are going to a charitable cause that they can donate more. I am also going to hit up the other bowling center that I bowl my Thursday league at and see what they can do.
I'm waiting for Billy to start asking for flyers and who wants to see Notorious or whatever that damm movie was called.

flyers are in ....................stand by for norm to post pick up time and location...........................................

Originally Posted by iborroel

Originally Posted by kedabowl

Ok, the bowling center that I bowl my Wednesday night league was kind enough to donate 2, 2 hour bowling parties for the show. They also told me that if I can give them a flyer, along with a letter saying who we are and that the raffle proceeds are going to a charitable cause that they can donate more. I am also going to hit up the other bowling center that I bowl my Thursday league at and see what they can do.
I'm waiting for Billy to start asking for flyers and who wants to see Notorious or whatever that damm movie was called.
At least I am using the flyers to get us donations to help our cause.

And I am patiently waiting for Notorious to come out on Blu-Ray.

And I would be down for poker on a friday night anytime, just let me know.

hey gabe sorry for bringin back the dead but i'm fine-tuning my sxsw line-up list are you sure Wale is playing i can't find him anywhere on the bandline-up...

another thing, anyone for sure going to sxsw let me know so we can meet up

So, so far what are the raffle prizes and from who. We really need to make sure all those who donate git a shout out or 2 during the show. These people, ifdone right, they may take care of the Sneaks Up cause for years to come!!!

Ari - my bad, I double checked and I didn't see Wale listed either. Maybe i was looking at last
years lineup because i saw him at Stubbs. Anyway, I'll be making the trip for sure on Saturday
(theres a chance i might go up Friday and spend the night). I'll have to come back and edit my
post with the lineup I had written down.

Whats up with getting a poker game going when the Dallas crew come in? We would love to take some money from all you rich guys in Satown.

You're one up on me jake, I suck at both card and video games
indifferent.gif

has any1 had a chance to pick up the flyers.............yet? .............just asking bkus i wanted to know if they came out dope

gabe this is what mine's looking like:
FRIDAY
Austin Music Hall
(208 Nueces St) (All Ages)
Tricky 11:00 p.m. Los Angeles CA Rock
DEVO 12:00 a.m. Los Angeles CA Rock

Beauty Bar
(617 E 7th St) (21+)
Tittsworth 11:00 p.m. Washington DC DJ
Klever 12:00 a.m. Atlanta GA DJ
DJ Craze 1:00 a.m. Miami FL DJ

Club de Ville
(900 Red River St) (21+)
Hollywood Holt 8:45 p.m. Chicago IL Hip-Hop
Asher Roth 12:30 a.m. Morrisville PA Hip-Hop
Kid Sister 1:00 a.m. Chicago IL Hip-Hop

Stubb's (Friday night: BADGES AND WRISTBANDS ONLY)
(801 Red River St) (All Ages)
Friday, March 20
DJ Shadow (exclusive DJ set) 12:20 a.m. San Francisco CA Hip-Hop

SATURDAY
Austin Music Hall
(208 Nueces St) (All Ages)

Killer Mike 9:20 p.m. Atlanta GA Hip-Hop
♪ Mistah FAB 10:00 p.m. Oakland CA Hip-Hop
Bun B 11:30 p.m. Port Arthur TX Hip-Hop/Rap
Rick Ross 12:10 a.m. Miami FL Hip-Hop/Rap
♪ Bazaar Royale 12:35 a.m. Brooklyn NY Rock
Dead Prez 1:00 a.m. Brooklyn NY Hip-Hop/Rap

Barcelona
(209 E 6th St) (21+)
♪ Perseph One 10:40 p.m. Houston TX Hip Hop/Rap
♪ GLC 12:30 a.m. Chicago IL Hip-Hop

Emo's Main Room
(603 Red River St) (All Ages)
♪ Grupo Fantasma 12:00 a.m. Austin TX World
♪ Daniel Johnston 1:00 a.m. Waller TX Singer-Songwriter

Pangaea
(409 Colorado St) (21+)
Perry Farrell 12:30 a.m. Los Angeles CA Rock

Radio Room Patio
(508 E 6th St) (All Ages)
Steve Aoki 12:00 a.m. Los Angeles CA DJ
MSTRKRFT 1:00 a.m. Toronto ON Electronic

obviously i won't be able to make all of them...but trying to go to as many as i can...

Originally Posted by tellyjesko1023

has any1 had a chance to pick up the flyers.............yet? .............just asking bkus i wanted to know if they came out dope

They came out wack
indifferent.gif

ok not really

fred picked up the flyers so hit up if any is needed.........and i got a couple aswell so give me a call or send a txt if u need any ......and if you dont havemy # pm for it

Back
Top Bottom