San Antonio NT's Come in...

Good seeing everyone tonight, I think we got some good stuff accomplished.

When are we going to go see Notorious?? Before or after the Super Bowl party?

Nice pics Jake. I'm glad we squared away most of the major issues. Thanks for abiding by the stipulations I asked. You guys can live without the ladies foran hour or so.

If anyone's trying to contact me today, forget about it. I lost my piece of crap palm and had to reactivate my old phone
358366357.jpg
alien.gif

^

roll.gif

EDIT: Sorry I did not make the meet up, some !@#* went down last night and could not make it. Also this one was pretty secret squirrel eh? Didn't knowwhere it was until Cas told me
nerd.gif
. Anyway, cliff notes of what wasdiscussed? I'll be at the next 1, granted I know when and where.

I'm gonna be in the area this week and the hotels are taxing hardbody
smh.gif
anyone have a room or guest house they'd like to rent out for a few days?

Originally Posted by iborroel

Lydiette found these wrist bands after I told her about the zip tie idea. They are only $18 for 500. I would think this is more than enough for Sneaks Up III. Here's the link http://www.wristbandexpress.com/item/100170/TyvekTuffBandNeonBlue.aspx

great find lydiette. i might be able to score some wristbands, so lets hold off on purchasing anything. zip ties seemed like a great idea, but not sure if weshould do that after all.

I was wondering if anyone is keeping a list of who has donated for the skateboards. I would hate it if someone donated the $30 but didn't receive the boardthey were owed.

I was wondering if anyone is keeping a list of who has donated for the skateboards. I would hate it if someone donated the $30 but didn't receive the board they were owed.

The boards were an UNECSSARY expense, but what's done is done.

Originally Posted by crushgruve

Lydiette found these wrist bands after I told her about the zip tie idea. They are only $18 for 500. I would think this is more than enough for Sneaks Up III. Here's the link http://www.wristbandexpress.com/item/100170/TyvekTuffBandNeonBlue.aspx

great find lydiette. i might be able to score some wristbands, so lets hold off on purchasing anything. zip ties seemed like a great idea, but not sure if we should do that after all.

((UPDATE))

i have 600 wristbands in my hands.

ignacio, thanks again for the assist brah.

Oh, and Im going to buy another board, I am going to build it and give it to my future cousin, hes into skateboards and all that jazz.

great find lydiette. i might be able to score some wristbands, so lets hold off on purchasing anything. zip ties seemed like a great idea, but not sure if we should do that after all.

((UPDATE))

i have 600 wristbands in my hands.

ignacio, thanks again for the assist brah.

I guess I'll cancel my wristbands got a 1,000 for free.....lmk if we still need them

The wristbands are to keep track of minors and to make sure they aren't drinking. I believe it was mentioned if a minor gets busted drinking in Industrythat fine will not be paid by Industry but by Sneaks Up.

Would anyone be interested in a day time BBQ on April 25th? It is Lydiette's birthday and we were thinking of cooking out for the Sneaks Up family only.The plans for a Red Sox/Yankees game fell through since Lydiette wasn't able to get the time off from woork. This would still give everyone a chance to getdrunk the night before SUIII.

I'm all for the cookout day before the show, especially since I wouldnt be able to attend any 21+ activities
smh.gif

Also, I just got back from Houston last night and havent been able to make the last few meetups so if there is anything I can help with let me know.

Back
Top Bottom