San Antonio NT's Come in...

YOU GUYS ARE CRAZY! (Suck on that one all you ISS'ers .) LOL :rofl:
roll.gif

picked up at my "local" Kunsan City, Korea spot called NAPU.. good people, no english, but all love..

dsc01023adz4.jpg

dsc01030adh6.jpg

hey david, blessings on your birthday bro.. do it big

Nice ueno's and LBJ's SneakerMike, try this one for size, picked this one from local shop donated by Motive, 03 Un-taiwans aka Jd Sports exclusive
261568553.jpg
"Where'd you get those?"- Bobbito Garcia
ISS sucks

jd sports af1s are always so clean... i regret passing on the sample mids that were at the outlet last year...

Since you guys are sharing your latest offerings, i'll do the same...Air Max Classic Big Window Paris edition
6ffvuq1.jpg

6bk1imv.jpg

6bc7609.jpg

68m2jx0.jpg

but nothing beats this colorway...
4xo3plk.jpg

6g4cnzq.jpg
/OG in the hood /

Nice Paris St.Germain Aaron- Freakin Ronaldino- getting respsct AFTER he left and went on to Barca- 3 years ago!
Well, here's another on for you all.
261568554.jpg
261568555.jpg
ISS sucks

damn look at that box.nice pick up guys! oh if you guys havent seen the my space page all of the crew is invited!
url]]

Everyone beasting over Supreme and UNDFTD caps, check out this superlimited hypebeast model,
261741838.jpg
ISS sucks

^^ WOW!! Brilliant Idea!! I can't wait to see the look on those guys faces when they see they're favorite "post *****".

It's starting to get hot on the other Forum! Check it out for yourselves. Lounge- 777 thread
ISS sucks

It seems that maintaining a forum and checking on members is THEIR LIFE. Again, its funny how a mod from another forum "just happened to bump into my screen name" on NT.
ISS sucks

The cohort of us that is going to LA next week is planning to meet this sunday for final preparations. everyone is invited as usual. Location to be announced within the next few days...
/ISS IS DOPE

WELL I THINK THOSE BW'S R AS WACK AS DA PERSON THAT OWNS THEM...... :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
WELL IM NOT READY 2 GO 2 LA ......I NEED SOME LUGGAGE DA ONLY THING I GOT IS A BACKPACK...........
TEAM ACK RIGHT....NONSENCE FAM

maybe after the meet if any of you all want to meet up with me joes volcano ill be celebrating my birthday!

I hafta say that our beloved godfather has been in rare form as of late and I LOVE IT!!!! Its awesome to see him tearin a** on forums across the interweb!!!!!!keep on rockin t21d!!!!!!

n2tha0-I just like to have a verbal exchange of ideas w/ people I have nothing in common with.
I guess this thread will be p/u post for the locals eh?
262315739.jpg
I'm hated on ISS

Aaron - you needa stop BS-ing and get the stash BW's!! those paris' are sick though.

Fred - nice pickup. lol @ you on dukin' it out with the ISS mods.

Joesuf - nice pickup!

David - I will be at the Volcano homie!! lol...man i haven't been there in years!

-gAbriel.
| #1 in the hood "G"...|

||_myspAce_||

wheres all this verbal jabbing taking place.. i wanna read this stuff... where at on the issforums? link? hahahaa

I believe it's on General heading listed under the Lounge and peep the 777 thread, check the last 2-3 pages. It's pretty useless and inane exchange. I find tellyjesko1023 topic, " the first sneaker show or SASNEAKSUP" more interesting.

On an added note, I guess its set in stone that we will meetup @ Dave's Volcano @ the usual time of 7ish?
I'm hated on ISS

Back
Top Bottom