San Antonio NT's Come in...

Does anyone know the dates of Kixpo? I am hoping it is around the same time that the Red Sox are playing the Rangers.

Originally Posted by T21D

Anyone wanna go to Cincinatti with me @ the end of the month?

WISH I COULD BUT STILL SAVING SPENDING MONEY FOR NY IN JULY. BUT THANKS FOR THE OFFER. ^^^JAKE
indifferent.gif
tired.gif
YOUR SINGLE. @!# HAPPEND???

Just know we are done.... It has been a downward spiral for almost a year... She was just unhappy and I just tried to hard... I'm a sucker...

Casper I need to borrow your binoculars...

Originally Posted by iborroel

Does anyone know the dates of Kixpo? .
from the Dallas thread

The 2009 schedule will be like so:

July 24th 5pm-9pm Meet-N-Greet Sponsored by Sportsole
July 24th 10pm-2am Pre-Party (Special Guest Performers)
Juy 25th 2pm-7pm KIXPO 2009
July 25th 10pm-2am KIXPO Afterparty/Adikt 3 Year Anniversary
July 26th 10am-4pm 4 on 4 Basketball Tournament

Jake - you called it. Now you are no longer a house cat and you have been thrown back into the wild to hunt.

Man, sorry to hear that Jakey-poo. If you need to hug it out, let me know, no 'mo....ok, maybe a little, but on YOUR end.

Im taking my own vehicle, but I might be able to take 2 others. I will let you guys know.

Also, can we stay at a better place then Ecoco Fail? I would like to be able to poop with the lights on this year.

Should I change my avatar?

Edit:

And my blog? Myspace? Facebook? Passwords? Email? Living situation? Eating/drinking habits? Driving style? Underwear?

This is gonna suck....

We are going to try to go earlier than we did last year, Id like to hit up the outlets, go to the pre party and just be a tourist in general.

And I guess I need to get extra cholesterol medication for all of the Waffle Houses that we will be partaking in.

Jake, I hope things turn out for the better.

With that said, we could do an ABC get together on Friday night if anyone is down. Rev Room anyone???

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

Originally Posted by alfredohmg

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

Originally Posted by alfredohmg

wat up sneaks up? it's alfredo in da house!
(green lantern) INVASION (/green lantern)

whutp frado

hey man how you been? you young guys be staying up late. talk to ya.

always up man, specially when im working at night, get at me whenvr
cool

Originally Posted by Edmund

Frado................................................................................................................................................................
Wat up brutha?

Originally Posted by MHT214

Any word on the locals getting the Royal Griff's?
YEAH SELECT SHOULD GET THEM AND CHAMPS JUST GOT THE JACKIE ROBINSON SWINGMANS!!! DONT KNOW ABOUT KIXPO DEPENDS ON HOW MUCH MONEY I HAVE WHEN ICOME BACK FROM NEW YORK!!! DONT WORRY JAKE IT WILL BE ALL GOOD AFTER A WHILE. STAY STRONG BROTHER.

Back
Top Bottom