San Antonio NT's Come in...

Originally Posted by T21D

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

They look more like wonder womans...

At least he still has a woman. Ouch!

shots%20fired%20logo.jpg

LOL I KNEW FRED WAS GONNA COME CORRECT !! LOL YOU GUYS ARE CRAZY!!! WHAT KIND OF SHOES DOES THIS POLICEMAN WEAR??? SZ 10 IS VERY COMMON.

ya its on hold, working on something.... stay posted, not this weekend though, prob after memorial day weekend, its gonna be a cook out/bbq/block party, andnot at my crib
nerd.gif
stay tuned....

ROFLLLLLL GABE WITH THE PS SKILLS LIKE ALWAYS,

anyways, newest pick up $25 at the rack

f08.jpg

then saw these in a sz 13

609057-162_10.jpg

that was it, they had some stan smith for cheap too, the white and blue ones, some of the white and green ones

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

LOL^^^ . UH OH .... THANKS FOR THE CALL CAS^

by the time you wouldve gotten to the rim they woulve had the airmax 2009 out there, theyres that 1 pair,

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

LOL^^^ . UH OH .... THANKS FOR THE CALL CAS^

by the time you wouldve gotten to the rim they woulve had the airmax 2009 out there, theyres that 1 pair,
true that to damn far!!! lol just fwu.

wat up san anton.. I'm thinking about moving down there to get my teaching certification and try and get a teaching job there.. whats the shoe situationlike there? last time i was there was when the mf dooms dropped, i remember ya'll had your fair share of sneakerheads..

btw.. ya'll heard of DWI?

edit: oh yea, anybody from Laredo? i got like 80 million cousins, aunts, and uncles there...

I have an extra ticket for the Texas Open at La Cantera, if anyone wants to go let me know.

Also, Megan and I are moving in to San Antonio. Long story, but we should be inside the city limits before we go to Vegas in July. Housewarming party to come!

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

they had some stan smith for cheap too, the white and blue ones, some of the white and green ones
honestly one of the most underrated shoes all times white with green stan smiths are one of my favorite shoes ever...

Originally Posted by bl4ze11

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

edit: oh yea, anybody from Laredo? i got like 80 million cousins, aunts, and uncles there...
*calling ObiWonGinobili *

sup...i knew i couldn't of been the only one in this town...

Originally Posted by ObiWonGinobili

Originally Posted by bl4ze11

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

*calling ObiWonGinobili *

sup...i knew i couldn't of been the only one in this town...
Damn, never thought i'd see anybody on here from Laredo, them dudes stay in the polo boots and cowboy boots... I used to go down there everyyear to visit family. But props on being from Laredo and your collection, I know it can't be no easy task in that city
laugh.gif
but my cousins down there aremini sneakerheads because of me so your not alone...

but anyways, the whole moving to san antonio thing is looking more and more likely by the day

Back
Top Bottom