San Antonio NT's Come in...

Wats good SA.. I posted in here awhile back saying i might move to SA, well its official now i'll be moving there first week of august.. and I'll bethere this tuesday for a week to take some tests and look for an apartment... I'll be celebrating my birthday down there next saturday too so you'll beable to catch me at PT's making it rain, but prolly not
laugh.gif
but i'll definitely be going out next weekend for my birthday with my boys in SA so get atme NT... And hopefully when i move there in August you guys can show a new guy some love and show me wats good sneaker wise in San Antonio..

The butter browns are butter, T21D.

I am feeling a little anti-grown with my gear. Any recommendations of shoes to try? (will try AM 2009 soon).

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

Wats good SA.. I posted in here awhile back saying i might move to SA, well its official now i'll be moving there first week of august.. and I'll be there this tuesday for a week to take some tests and look for an apartment... I'll be celebrating my birthday down there next saturday too so you'll be able to catch me at PT's making it rain, but prolly not
laugh.gif
but i'll definitely be going out next weekend for my birthday with my boys in SA so get at me NT... And hopefully when i move there in August you guys can show a new guy some love and show me wats good sneaker wise in San Antonio..
An early welcome to SA. Prepare to have your life changed by the SA fam...

i thought that was g's piece, nice work bro
damn...630am n all i can say was tonight was a gooodnight...
wv2xl4.jpg

chilled with a VERY familiar face (ignore random ppl)
2iw7tab.jpg

chilled catched up, saw a few djs play, then had the chance to chill and talk to these dudes
23kyryv.jpg

to those who dont know, guy on the left is a-trak (kanyes dj on the tour before glow in the dark, n was the youngest to ever win the world dmc) and on theright its a fellow nter dj AM, i was gonna wear my nt shirt but couldnt find it
ohwell.gif

(ari i know u wouldve liked the show , **** was ridiculous. alot of electro open format and of course dubstep)

everytime ive seen AM, ive just said whutp, but tonight i had the chance to really talk music n kicks, dude was real cool

i asked him bout his up coming dunk n dude was reaaal quite about it, hmmm well see whats coming up...

btw they both had black cement iii's on

and im djing at luz on sat, gets real packed n dresscode is enforced, im playing everything outhere, been dropping this to end the night
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^^^^Oh my Julio!!! I can hear that smooth jazz instead of the proverbial hip hop b.s. Nice!

I must give credit where it is due. Emril Lagasse is the man, and Delmonico Steakhouse should be numero uno on your itinerary when you go to sin city. You willthank me later.

Im so glad Im coming home today though.

Originally Posted by kedabowl

I must give credit where it is due. Emril Lagasse is the man, and Delmonico Steakhouse should be numero uno on your itinerary when you go to sin city. You will thank me later.

You were gone?

Originally Posted by T21D

Originally Posted by kedabowl

I must give credit where it is due. Emril Lagasse is the man, and Delmonico Steakhouse should be numero uno on your itinerary when you go to sin city. You will thank me later.

You were gone?
That's not nice...

Originally Posted by soleboutique

Sneakerpalooza coming Wednesday August 5th at Sole Boutique, more info coming soon!!!!

man just heard details about this ...SNEAKERPALOOZA........sounds pretty dope
nerd.gif
....and i dont think that any shop duz something like this ..........will have to see ..how it goes

Sole Bo. please keep the dallas forum updated when more details arise as so will i. I'm down to make the trip and see how it turns out.

As for this weekend i wish i could but i just came back from down there. who knows tho we might be able to make it.

Anyone hooping in the 4v4 bball kixpo tourney?

Guys, long time, as you can see Ive been grinding.
You know this wouldn't be the same with out you.
All those tables that folks are begging for in the main room,
you know I got to tell them it got RESERVED: SNEAKS UP on it!

Get at me on htownsneakersummit@gmail.com so I can make sure you guys are well taken care of.
Hope to see you soon!

wont be able to make houston either, wont be back from the motherland til aug 6.
damn im kinda tired, been partying with greg simmons 2nights in a row, old dude is funny...

Back
Top Bottom