San Antonio NT's Come in...

9560307_240X180.jpg

are y'all talking about this dude?

^the one and only ! dude is a trip biggest perv ever, hits on EVERY girl, hes always out at stone oak, last night i was lke whutp man, he was like "heybuddy" and gave me one of these...
Will+Ferrell+and+John+C+Reilly.jpg
...explosion and all rofl

^^^^Nice, keep doing your thing B, say whats up to Joe (Megadeth), Sergio, Chase, and Bun for me. I will not be able to make it this time around (first oneI'm missing in a couple of years), but you already know I'll be there for the winter summit.

whos gonna get me a SA head count?
you know i got to take care of yall, and the door man is a beast.
get it together and get at me
then get yo *@* down here!

B, I can still get that to you when I find out who's going. Sorry i forgot to reply to your text message.

I still have 2 seats in the Saturn, and an extra bedroom at my aunts house for Kixpo. We can discuss at Sole Boutique on Saturday night.

The old girl as 130k miles on it and the Saturn has 13k, besides black leather interior is not so comfy in the 100+ degree heat.

Plus the trunk isnt very large compared to the Saturn.

I can actually take a third person, the back seat can fit 3, I had the car full when we went to Houston last December, I dont think it was too bad.

Nice pics Hector. Thanks for the hospitality for the J man aka Julio and Fab @ Sole Boutique, great eats and free beer and alcohol ( you can't go wrongwith that.) Jai Jai- thanks for the free beer and alcohol as well.

Fred calling me at almost midnight was the best! Looks like y'all had fun!

As far as KIXPO goes, here is the guest list so far

Me
Gabe
Iggy
possibly Norm

anyone else?

yeaaa about that.....i have been scheduled to work.you guys should bring a banner with you or something to represent....just a thought

jake im gonna need a bigger res. version of the truck stop sneaks up, lol....right now i have Erica Gonzaba as my background, need a new one.....
well here a mix i finished earlier tonight (last night) i told some of yall about it, its not rap or house, mostly rock. something u put in ur ipod/burn andride around to

[size=7 pnts] check it out and let me get some feed back.plzzzzhttp://[/size]

Originally Posted by n2tha0

yeaaa about that.....i have been scheduled to work.you guys should bring a banner with you or something to represent....just a thought
Sucks man.

If anyone can get me the banner, I will use it.

Back
Top Bottom