San Antonio NT's Come in...

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

freddy_custards.png
No way they have better burgers than In and Out or Whataburger especially for the stupid prices they charge.

^^i think its better than whataburger, not in and out,
i just think whataburger is ok, dunno....just not a big fan
just had in and out once, need to step my in and out game up
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Mirage buffet- food ranges from japanese, chinese, italian, to prime rib. Add the custom salad bar, lowfat desserts, and gelato to boot!

i wasn't invited either fred dont feel bad. lol. whataburger sucks, in &out is better and longhorn is better than those 2. bun b table was thehighlight of the show one thing i can do without is the damn yelling from the guy on stage !!! put your hands up. what what put your mother fffin hands up!!! .some heat but thought the last one was better. oh and also didnt hear any raffale #'s called. see u guys wednesday!!!!

Originally Posted by T21D

Mirage buffet- food ranges from japanese, chinese, italian, to prime rib. Add the custom salad bar, lowfat desserts, and gelato to boot!
You had me at buffet...

As promised fella's in no particular order…
laugh.gif

We ran into "Paul Wall" on the strip....

$94.00 round of Patron...
frown.gif

Yes that is JAIJAI84!!!!

Best picture from the trip!!!!!

Please note that do to content and sensitivity certain images and videos were not deemed appropriate for NT and had to be destroyed.

to tell you the truth those are still pretty pg-13 compared to the rest!!

example:

jai jai slapping every girl on the !@@

me making out with two different girls at the same time

and of course the video episode. Thats what you get for wakeing up in vegas!!!!!

I wish Michael was still alive so I could use that gif.

Anxiously awaiting the photoshops and other hilarity to ensue.

That's why when I ask YOU ALL, if you want to go Vegas or any other place with ME, it will always be an enjoyable experience. However, please leave yourgirlfriends, wives, and sanchas at home! This rule doesn't apply to me.

Back
Top Bottom