San Antonio NT's Come in...

i also gave aaron 2 other names my 2 brother in laws daniel de la rosa and josh ramirez. see u guys sunday.

For any UTSA heads, I'm a transfer student this upcoming sem. I know parking is a $%!!! for all campuses, so could anyone give me the good times to get aspot or any decent spots.. Thanks in advance!

Originally Posted by ucasta

I will send Brian a guest list (via text message) when I get a final count. Here is who I have so far:

Iggy
Lydiette
Billy
Ronnie
Mikey
Dave
Fred
Daniel
Josh
Hector

ANYONE ELSE?

And 1 table should be adequate for display. *And don't forget to bring sneakers to display and/or sell.

last night...
2z8e1ao.jpg

lax was def....kool....suge knight was there.....man when they played that death row greatest hits ..................it was dope

Originally Posted by streetchemistry

Originally Posted by iborroel

Are we meeting up somewhere Sunday morning before heading out to Houston?
Sunday as in tomorrow or what?
Yes sir tomorrow. August 2nd we are meeting at Starbucks at the Forum at 6:30 AM.

Im assuming we did not get a van? If so, I can take up to 4 people, just give me a couple bucks for gas.

I could have gottena van but likie i said i lost my credit card and they would not let me rent one with a temp card

but on another note. what are we taking, please dont say tired $%@ jordan collections again!

i was planing on taking all air max and sb's.

i know most of the guys are probably taking jordans but im sure well figure it out.

im just taking a tub of shoes. do i take the left or right shoe?

also here are some pics i took......just random stuff, keep in mind these are the pg-13 pics!

the best idea me and jai jai had the whole time we were there

Heck of a time in Vegas fellas. Fred, Joesuf, Jai, Mikey, Ant-dizzle, Chris, and Eric: Thanks for the great times and many laughs...

To those reppin in Houston tomorrow, guest list was sent to Brian last night. Remember to bring LEFT shoes, we have one table. Have a great time, and don'tforget to have a toast for me.

See you guys when I get back from Cancun...

^^^^just wanna say congrats to u and misses ucasta!!! i know theres more and better pics than that lol. see u guys tomorrow .

Back
Top Bottom