San Antonio NT's Come in...

Yeah we haven't had a meetup like that in a good while.

Good to see AM's collection being parted out.
pimp.gif

ok found this today heard she was diagnosed with a type of cancer and she has been real big in SA with helping the kids get presents during christmas i knowshe had my back during a couple of christmass so i want to throw this out there since we were talking bout getting more involved with the community i thinkthis will b a great start http://www.elflouise.com/main.php

sup guys ... wish i could of made out .. seemed like ya'll all had a good time ... Where my shot Joe ... Next picture with shots should have two in yourhand .... 1 fo u n 1 fo Me ... Hold it down for ya boy ...
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

good find horeman. we're having a gift wrapping event for elf louise at an upcoming rampage game and need volunteers. i'll post the date later thisafternoon. tickets for everyone helping the cause. lets do this!

Originally Posted by AntDizzle4AckRight

sup guys ... wish i could of made out .. seemed like ya'll all had a good time ... Where my shot Joe ... Next picture with shots should have two in your hand .... 1 fo u n 1 fo Me ... Hold it down for ya boy ...
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

ant i got you everytime from here on out..............u got my word...............

and good find h0to dan ..........im in...........and art dizzzzzzzowwnnnnn with you also.....................i have done some help at elf louise...but not bkusi wanted to "stupid court"
tired.gif

^^haha Mandatory volunteerring. I'd be down to help, and if my moms-in-law watches baby, I can probably get Mel out to help

((UPDATE))

elf louise gift wrapping event is going to be 12/6. is this the same day we're having the holiday gathering?

Originally Posted by tellyjesko1023

I can dress up like a elf..we just need a santa...(Jake?)

^^^^
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
I gotta see you fools dressed up, gonna be straight comedy but for a worthy cause.

Fred...ur off the chain...hahaha...if you don't we are gonna put that crazy as5 laddie that was in your dr office in a present and give her to you...

((UPDATE))

got more info for the elf louise gift wrapping event at the rampage game. event goes from 3:00 to the end of the 2nd period (aprox 6:30). everyone is invitedto a pre-game skate on the ice at 2:00. fans are encouraged to bring unwrapped gifts to the game and volunteers (us) will then wrap and give to elf louise.these events are always fun, especially when you have friends surrounding you. i told our PR girl that we would have 20-30 volunteers, so lets get a largegroup together to help the cause.

who's in? i have to work, so i will not be wrapping gifts.

CONFIRMED
hoto dan
joseph

Originally Posted by crushgruve

((UPDATE))

elf louise gift wrapping event is going to be 12/6. is this the same day we're having the holiday gathering?
Is this the same day?

Back
Top Bottom