San Antonio NT's Come in...

austin was cool, i like how jake was taking pics with the lens on.....and c'mon car bombs. yikes!!!!!damn we were rolling deep. my friends, sneaks up and jakes oc crew.

nerd.gif

nk-first-9.jpg

Epic fail!!! Look at me holding the bag up with the side that doesnt even say NICEKICKS!!! Thanks for noticing that Kween!!!

Was qood SA NTers ?
pimp.gif

i wanna take the trip down for yalls event N to da O i needa drink something with yall
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

when is it , and where is a good cheap place to stay ? i needa do something for spring break

what up fam. just wanted to invite everyone out to the rampage game saturday night. tix are on me and no limits on the number of tix to request. hope everyone can make it out.

Originally Posted by crushgruve

what up fam. just wanted to invite everyone out to the rampage game saturday night. tix are on me and no limits on the number of tix to request. hope everyone can make it out.

I might take you on that offer. I can finally wear my  authentic jersey.

Originally Posted by crushgruve

Im there!!!

A few new pick ups...

UnLucky's

'02 3m Dunk High

With flash!!!

'01 Carolina Patent Dunk High

'04 Crepe Burst

Also, painted my other pair of '85 bred 1s to resemble a black toe since I know I wont ever spend $5000 on a pair...

Yo Jake, if you dont mind me askin...Where do you find most of your deals bc Im a size 12 too and when i search ebay for dunk highs im always SOL ha

All 3 of those dunks were all from the bay... You just need to search man, nothing special...
I found the Unluckys from searching "dunk sb" and then using the drop down for sz 12 and then both of the others i just searched "nike dunk" and then clicked sz 12...
I got the Unluckys for $180 shipped, 3Ms for $80 shipped and the Caro Patents for $46 shipped...

Back
Top Bottom