San Antonio NT's Come in...

Yea Peewees are just an all around dope shoe, and yea I had won some MF dooms but then dood wanted the paypal sent somewhere else, so i just cnxld on that

yo river bear...drinks on the sneaks up family.....jager FTW....as far as a cheap place to stay search for hotels around the UTSA area..thats close to the club..

dope pick ups jake, specially on the 3m ones,
never got around to posting these, since jake posted some dunk highs...

29wn5na.jpg

as seen in the background here....
dj-am-sneaker-collection-2.jpg

one of 2 AM sneakers i got , the other is a pair of 2003 grey af1, i forgot what theyre called.....

i know ari got a few pairs
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Tell hector, I am strongly considering his request. Somebody here can tell him, since Yuku deleted all my messages. Look in Facebook my brutha!

Dope pics, though I wonder what that hand is supposed to be. Damn, wish there were more vintage shops in Hawaii.

Hey art in down for rampage 2mrw jus found out I get out of work at 7 2mrw so I can go but will be a lil late how is it gonna go Dow. 2mrw??

some of yall already knew, others werent sure,
so im putting it out there.

i will not be coming to sneaks up, i have a final the day before (yes im taking sat classes) and a few on the 27 and 28, of that month
the good news is that i will be there the following weekend, i got booked to go and dj at this boat party on may1st,
hopefully this time ill be in sa for bout a week, we'll see whutp

^ Establishing a Toyota-esque recall on 10,000 flyers...

You better play "I'm On a Boat!" while you're on there...

Dont forget your Sperrys...

u better retract that toyota comment jake sneaks up has three members that work ther if not its war lol!!

Back
Top Bottom