San Antonio NT's Come in...

Damn I wish I still had time to meet up and kick it for breakfast before going out to get my aquas.

Most likely I will be getting up at 5:30am before the crack of dawn to head over to Greenspoint as usual :\
ohwell.gif

:frown:
frown.gif

H-Town Winter Sneaker Summit 12/30/07
Reppin H-Town on NT since 2001
AIM: beverb95 Kadoma713@gmail.com

You are kidding right K^^^^^^. They have them holding up the walls in San Antonio. OK not really.
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 6​

hey guys the flyers have been sent out so they should be ready next week.I might need some help with the cashola for them so I will let you know what you can pitch in......

TEAM YOOOOUUUU!!!!!!

I GOT YO BACK ........ N 2 THA IZZZ O .....WHAT EVER YOU NEED ......... IM SURE IM NOT THE ONLY ONE ....... FINALLY GOT THE NET AT MY TIPS ......... :D
happy.gif
..... WHAT'S GOOD EVERY ONE ....... FLYERS LOOK DOOPPEEE !!!!!! ....... SWEET JOB ....... KEEP REP N SNEAKS UP ........AND C-YA NEX WEEKEND WIT MY DISC !!!!!!!!!!! ...... :tongue:
tongue.gif

D O GIZZ.....

Well as promised after a couple years of not pulling the trigger, I am pleased to say:

Grails Obtained

Quote:
C-YA NEX WEEKEND WIT MY DISC !!!!!!!!!!! ......

I totally stoked about doing this. Do we have to bring our own disc or do they have out there? Either way its going to be a riot.

JaiJai....ice is best served within a glass and not on top of it. Hot pickup and congrats on getting you grails. I bet the fact that you finally got them taste a bit sweeter than that cake huh?

Space jams are just smokin hot. That's from a dude who could care less about Jordans. Take it as it comes JaiJai. BTW - missed u@ lulus

JaiJai, consider yourself lucky you didn't go to Lulu's....you would've had to have dealt with this friendly busser.

Nobody noticed when he pulled me off to the side (at knifepoint) and told me that his crew>sneaks up crew. You think they look menacing here, you should have seen what they did when we asked them to form a "shoe circle".

WARRIORS COME OUT TO PLAY!!!! YES SIR THAT LOOKS JUST LIKE HIM. DAMN JAI JAI THOSE ARE SO ICEY NICE PICK UP.
TEAM YOOOUUUU!!!!!!

This Saturday......

Come witness the triumph.

Come witness the tragedy.

Come witness the tears.

It's only when a flourescent colored wham-o whizzes by your ears at 50+ MPH do you ask yourself "how bad do I really want this".

Do you have it in you?

Who will reign supreme? This weekend we shall find out.....

Hello, hello, hello. I seem to have lost my TIMOAC!

man yall san anto guys are some kool muthaf*****<~~~(respectful) yall got nathan involved witht he spanish and everything!!!!! hope i can kick it with you guys one day!!!!!

Just browsing through my closet. Low and behold, do my eyes decieve me
280456721.jpg

Thats a nice collection T21D, can anyone give me any information for this weekends Disc Golf Championship?

Time:
Place / Park:
What we will need:

Fred!! No matter what it is you are always coming through!! I need to get a set asap! Does anybody know a place in town I can score a set(no @#%$)?

Just called around. Both Sports Authority and Academy carry the disc. I hope these things don't cost me an arm and a leg.....or even some teeth.

^^^Awesome. I guess i'll buy a set later depending on whether or not I come out liking this. Academy had all kinds of disc and even carrying bags! lol.

Per my conversation with the elusive Ant Dog, the Disc Golf Tournament is still on.

Tournament will take place at in undisclosed location in Live Oak.

The rendezvous point will be at T21Ds Starbucks at about 5:00-5:30ish.

From that point it is out of my hands. I dont know who to contact with questions. Sorry

wifey is starting to get in the shoe game. first ever SBs and 360s. threw a lace switch on both.

see everyone manana for disc golf

TEAM NO TEAM

feelin those 360s Art! my girl wore her penny IIs today and was breaking necks at the mall earlier...
Team AM FAM

Disc golf is OFF d/t weather conditions. Probable meetup tommorrow. Ucasta will list more details this pm

Back
Top Bottom