San Antonio NT's Come in...

If I haven't text or called you, our little get together wll be at The Halfshell 9pm tonight to discuss what how we would like to represent ourselves for the the Yard next Saturday.
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 6​

additional info:
ON THE HALF SHELL
202 Navarro st.
Downtown San Antonio,Tx
NO COVER
21+ ONLY

FREE PARKING on Sundays at Rio Plaza (formerly The Presidio)
normally used for club rive valet parking - 245 E. Commerce
on the same block to the left of club rive
Team AM FAM

21 and up...lol nice :\
ohwell.gif

Wow, I just got back from Nike and my head is still spinning! That place is like a college campus, with cafeterias, 2 huge gym (training facilities) and more. This was like a pre-marriage vacation. Spent an hour with ol Gentry, probbing his mind and him giving me a taste of the 23 and more to come with Jordan B. And for u Air Max lovers, u r in for a big treat this upcoming 2nd half of 2008. All I can say is SEXEEE!!! Did I see an Air Force 1 shox walking around on campus......... I dont know..... Maybe I will hav a few pics to come. Gotta get back to salt mines tommorrow. Holla and God Bless.

How can u wear them fakes @#%$ clear 7s and call em real.

Sound's like you saw a lot .... bet your wig is spinning .... Lots of goods coming out soon or what ... save the suspense and give it up I want all the 411 ....... If it's like you say I need to already start saving ......... Hope to see ya'll at the course someday soon ... Really bummed about not being able to display my skillz with a disc ... dont worry ..... you'll see them fly ..... HIGH !!!

Can anyone give me any information on what the game plan is for Saturday?

Meet Up Point?
Time?
What to Bring?
How Many tables?

I spoke to Ucasta and he stated that no more than 4 tables would be needed. I just want to confirm all the information so everything will run as smooth as possible.

meet up at yard
8:45--9:00
we need atleast four tables
bring any graffitiinspried shoes/oldschools/we wana keep in within thebboy theme
but bring whatever andwe can pick and shcoose
dont worry we got tis onlock smoother than peanut butter jaijai
TEAM YOOOOUUUU!!!!!!

whats up my pretties!!!!l like I previuosly stated we will meet around 845 to 900 to set up.jai jai we will need atleast 4-5 tables.as far as what to bring .anyting thay is graf related stash futura ect.also anything you thingk goes along with hip hop cilture.t21d and I are brings out puma and adidas from back in the day.maybe a couple of hype pairs of sbs but nuthin that people would really notice from good times.

the flyers are in and i would like to collect at the show.anywhere from 10 to 20 would help.its gonna be around 145 plus a design fee.whatever you guys can afford but I am real bad about askin for dough so I can eat any cost that is left over.just be prepared to shell something out!!!!
lets have fun and represent Sneaks up to the fullest like we always do
personal note:thanks for the well wishes many ahve sent to me regarding my personal B.S.good friends are hard to come by and thats whay i have family like YOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!

ps gabe come thru with some art!!!!!
TEAM YOOOOUUUU!!!!!!

The event @ the yard was disappointing to say the least. I looked in and didn't want take out my stuff. I'll think twice before I'll doing anything like this again. Good drinks @ Mi Tierras made up for an enjoyable Sat night. Just my two cents.

another 2 cents:
yeah, the event at the yard had a slow start. but lets not put the cart before the horse...i'm sorry if you guys were expecting another type of vibe, but soon after another DJ came on and set the event off. Patience is a virtue. thanks to everybody for coming out and supporting culture in SA: sneakers, turntableism, bboying, hip hop, and art. another thanks to jonjon, dagger at the yard, scuba gooding jr., all the bboys and bgirls, jj lopez, and dance like robots.

Good drinks @ Don Pedros topped off a great night...
Pics coming soon.

Sneaker Mike is back this coming weekend. Event plans TBA.
Team AM FAM

sup fam, sorry couldnt make it out to the event....seems like sum had fun and others didnt....spent my whole thursday- saturday back and forth in the bamc E R icu *wateva its called* prolly back and forth for another couple of days.......see yall soon....

pix of the event???

aris

never had a chance to go inside but i had a good time outside and also @ mi tierra, hope all is well aris
this is the only pic i have
2pobe5s.jpg

thanx...im good..as of now...had an allergic reaction to sumtin thursday mornin...broke out wit hives all over mi body, went to er thursday nite....gave me sum medicine....friday was worse..feet swollen couldnt walk..went back to er friday nite and all saturday...so ya...pretty much just chilled in er...its all good

as requested...
2iu53eh.jpg

e5so07.jpg

2vlv0jp.jpg

332p8ck.jpg

i35l74.jpg

2rcwdtz.jpg

20967v6.jpg

2di5bpi.jpg

2hdywed.jpg

kbsx3n.jpg

2wnuzr9.jpg

spcci9.jpg

whcrpd.jpg

10xual0.jpg

2ytzhpk.jpg

axcytv.jpg

w7gaqr.jpg

dey8ef.jpg

2mfklzp.jpg

10zs2sy.jpg

o7kd8x.jpg

20p22c1.jpg

sfcot1.jpg

mvhggp.jpg

hwcvwm.jpg

293burq.jpg

2il0le8.jpg

3g5tu.jpg

242spab.jpg

6ss7c4.jpg

642cr5.jpg

this was thrown into the crowd and recovered by the bodyguard...lol
124cufr.jpg

boys since '99
mjc0lt.jpg

kiss the ring,,,
2ugc2kh.jpg

dance like robots
f9ebr8.jpg

2vwd1qq.jpg

2d948rq.jpg

2ypg0f4.jpg
TeamAM FAM

WHATS UP FAM SORRY COULDNT MAKE IT BUT MADE IT TO DON PEDROS FOR THE DRINKS AND TACOS. BYE THE WAY HAS ANYONE TALK TO ANTDOG TO SEE IF HE IS ALIVE!! LOL J/K. I THINK WE NEED TO GET TOGETHER THIS WEEKEND TOO CAUSE I HAVE INVITATIONS FOR NICKS WEDDING ON THE 20TH SO I CAN HAND THEM OUT. WED IS ON THE 20TH OF OCT FOR ANYONE THAT DOESNT GET AN INVITATION HE SAID HE WANTS ALL OF US TO COME OUT, HE JUST DONT SEE EVERYONE SO THEY CAN GET AN INVITATION.WHATS UP NORM YOOOOUUUU NEED TO GIVE ME A CALL! HOPE WE CAN GET TOGETHER THIS WEEKEND TILL THEN PEACE!!! OH WHEN ARE THE SHIRTS COMING JOESUF?
TEAM YOOOUUUU!!!!!!

Yo the show was cool last night. The crowd was hype and the whole S.A. community was well represented.

hey guys I need to collect for the flyers so thursday Imma go around and try to get some dough from you guys...its 145..I wl take care od the design fee....let me know where you guys will be..or if friday will be a beter day since its payday...pm me
TEAM YOOOOUUUU!!!!!!

oh i forgot these are the wifey's newest pick up!!! size 7.5
242whzr.jpg

1ibxg6.jpg

rmptav.jpg

got a good deal on these babies too!!!
TEAM YOOOUUUU!!!!!!

I wish Ms Gracie could apperciate a pair of quality Jordans. Nice pair Monica. I mean the shoes!

Back
Top Bottom