San Antonio NT's Come in...

Prolly before your time but the old guys (T21D? :tongue:
tongue.gif

I actually attended one of the games @ Alamo Stadium when Jim Kelly was playing for the Houston Gamblers. AAAAh- life was so simple back then.

You want to go back for reals- How about the Torros?
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 6​

If possible please do not do it the weekend of the 4th I won't be able to make it. Not much crushgruve waiting for the spurs season to start...i'll be in SA this weekend anything going on with the SA fam...

first home pre-season game this weekend for the spurs. plenty of tickets available for purchase. let me know if you want to come out.

TEAM NO TEAM

TRUE THAT I REMEMBER GOING TO THE GUNSLINGERS GAME AT THE ROCK PILE BUT DAMN I WAS YOUNG! APRIL 08 SNEAKS UP 2, AND MR LAREDO THATS THE WEEKEND WE ARE SHOOTING FOR SO FAR CAUSE OF FINAL FOUR WEEKEND! BUT IT CAN CHANGE DONT KNOW FOR SURE. HEY FRED AT THE END OF THE YEAR I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU WEARING A T.O. JERSEY! LOL! FRED GOT DESSERT HOW ABOUT CHIPS, SODA, ICE!
TEAM YOOOUUUU!!!!!!

i bring dA SODAS.....IM GOING 2 BRING SPRITE 4 SURE WHAT OTHER I KIND OF SODAS SHOULD I BRING....YES I CANT WAIT I LOVE HOT DOGS AND PIES ........WHAT ABOUT PAPER PLATES AND NAPIKINS,I THINK SOMEONE SHOULD BRING THAT STUFF 2.....OH YEAH DAVID DO U GOT CHESSE FOR DA HOT DOGS....
TEAM ACK RIGHT....NONSENCE FAM

sprite,coke,dr pepper,BIG RED,you f*ck*rs like that sh*t (J.J.)!!! DANIEL GOTS PAPER PLATES ,NAPKINS.yeah joesph i got chesse for the hot dogs. see you all tommorrow! GO COWBOYS!!!
TEAM YOOOUUUU!!!!!!

another great meet up you guys and gals. Big ups to those for coming out, my girl for coming finally, welcome back Sneaker Mike, Char (for the "cranberry juice" and potato salad, newb Jake and his girl...

Here are the pics to steal and put on your myspace page...
289ifc5.jpg

34t4zgj.jpg

master of the domian...
28ltf82.jpg

517kes.jpg

2jdkig4.jpg

eating pie like there is no tomorrow...
2q1ffck.jpg

all you need in one shelf...
14b2m1g.jpg

qozl1u.jpg

vfyw05.jpg

2laus4.jpg

2qibwqf.jpg

os4ju0.jpg

w8qqmo.jpg

29p6tqo.jpg

laundry room therapy...
2ni4o6q.jpg

e87klh.jpg

3582hic.jpg

s6noeq.jpg

2ia79xw.jpg

2ro1bf8.jpg

vsm7py.jpg

2i77qz7.jpg

24pvrcg.jpg

2aka2xy.jpg

2i9p4rd.jpg
TeamAM FAM

Looks like it was a good time. I wanted to make a meet up sooner rather than later but I was back home in Houston this weekend. JaiJai I brought my buddy's VI's so whenever you have time to look at them let me know if you're still interested.

^^^^^ Good lookin out Air in822, I will give you a call soon so I can swing by your pad. Great Meet Up guys, hot dogs off the chain, pie off the chain, Sneaker Mikes and Char's gangsta juice off the chain. I hope your ready for Wensday Mike, its gonna be a wild one. Thanks for having us over once again Dave.....

jai jai a vi in ur size ?get it get it get it..........mike sorry i missed u...ill c u wensday........i swear she packs more heat in dat room then most of us good job dave.....i love da hot dogs i just wish there was some chips....and da pies were off da chain,gooooood job fred........
TEAM ACK RIGHT....NONSENCE FAM

Hey everybody this is OG Mike little brother Josh Hollaring at yawl to say. WHAT ABOUT THEM ROCKIES!!!! THEY GOING TO THE WORLD SERIES FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER. I'm up here in Denver and city is going nuts. This has to be their year. They are unstopable. All I can say is bring on the Sox or Indians. We are ready for another sweep.

Sorry Josh- anyone coming out the american league is gonna beat the hell out of the Rocks. JK. Should be an interesting series if the sorry *** BoSox can redeem themselves against the tribe. Nevertheless, it gives me something to watch while cleaning the house.

I hear you fred Boston and Clevland are pretty good, but I want to go to a world series game, but tickets start at 450 and as much as 5000. Hey talking about tickets did you still want tickets to the heat?

i know the prices on those WS Tix are pricey, but when was the last time you went to the World Series, beg, borrow, or steal mi amigo. ask big brother( damn i gonna get a rodney king beatdown from OG Mike)

on another note, hell yes, GO HEAT GO! LMAO

I'm going to do my best to go to a WS game. hey how many tickets to the heat do you need and what price range do you want to stay in?

Back
Top Bottom