San Antonio NT's Come in...

thanks for the comments manny and air in822. very happy with the way they came out. leathers are outstanding and it really helps to see and feel the materialsbeing used rather that playing the guessing game online. you're able to get a better idea of how your sneaker will come out.

horeman....daniel, dave's bro-in-law??

Horeman- welcome Daniel. Yes, Crushgruve it is one of many of Spurfan21's brother-in-laws.

Appreciate the welcome fellow nt'ers, and It was HemisFAIR arena your right.
grin.gif

WHATS EVERYBODY, GREAT TO SEE DANIEL AKA HOREMAN MAKE IT TO NIKETALK, HIS WIFE GAVE HIM THAT NAME FOR SOME REASON AND I ONLY HAVE 3 BROTHER IN LAWS! CALM DOWN.SO FAR I HAVE TOTAL OF 7 PEOPLE FOR HOUSTON ANYBODY ELSE. HEY JAI JAI CAN YOU GET ME THE # TO THE PLACE YOU RENTED THE VAN SO I CAN GET A QUOTE ON IT SO WE CANALL RIDE TOGETHER AND WE CAN PITCH IN FOR THE VAN AND GAS. I WANT TO LEAVE THat MORNING AND COME BACK THAT NIGHT IF THATS ALRIGHT WITH EVERYBODY.

I have just been handed the event of the year in which I have already RSVP'd my wife and I. No, its not an invitation to the Lebron 5 NYC release, or 08Allstar pre party in N.O. , or Motive 807 3rd anniversary party. It's landmark in a young mans life into adulthood.
Don't worry, he's already been CIRCUMCISED. I've been invited to Aarons graduation. If you didn't get one, he DOESN'T LIKE you. This isthe party of the year y'all be there or whatever.

damn i guess ucasta dont like me cause i didnt get an invitation!!! (ANYWAYS) ANYBOBY INTRESTED IN THE RETRO XV LASER COMING OUT NEXT MONTH GET AT ME SO I CANPUT THEM ON HOLD AND NO BACKING OUT!

Hey T21D, I know Ucasta extended you in invitation to his graduation. I would like to formerly invite you to be the guest of honor under yours truly of courseat my GRADUATION PARTY. Don't worry Fred your tab will be on my Daddy's account. Top that Ucasta…..

WOW ... this took years in the making... finally on NT m i feel honored. whutup every one ! most of yall know me , if u dont, ill prob meet u soon , so ya hitme up and
big ups !

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

damn i guess ucasta dont like me cause i didnt get an invitation!!! (ANYWAYS) ANYBOBY INTRESTED IN THE RETRO XV LASER COMING OUT NEXT MONTH GET AT ME SO I CAN PUT THEM ON HOLD AND NO BACKING OUT!
Don't worry Dave. You'll get used to not getting invitations to things like this especially if you are considered the "drunk uncle"who gets out of line such as myself. The only thing you can really hope for is a birthday card and possibly a brief cameo at your funeral.

brief cameo...
roll.gif
anyways dont worry fam, you will be getting an invitefrom me personally (drunk uncles and all). i expect to see you guys breaking out some of that heat you got in your closet...
oh, and jaijai i'm not evengoing to try to top you, the difference in letters after my name speaks volumes enough
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

TEAM FAMSA

Low blow ucasta, using the initials card on jaijai1984.

The best initials behind MY name is F********P**** American Express- platinum member since 1995

damn a lot of new users signing up. whats up casper!
Aaron congrats my dude! The afterparty shall be in
full effect i presume...

-gAbriel.

thanx for the shouts. so whens the next meet up
btw ill be out of the country from dec 18ish- 4 jan [give or take]
going bak to nicaragua (where i grew up), so yall have fun in htown,
hopefully ill see yall before that

I did indeed go crush, but did not bring the picture taking device with me yesterday. Sorry...

MAN ITS GOOD TO HAVE MY INTERNET BACK........VERY NICE DUNKS ART IT FEELS LIKE I HAVENT SPOKEN 2 U IN LIKE YEARS.......WELCOMEEVERY ONE THATS NEW......DAN WHATS GOOD WITH THOSE FIRE REDS.........DAVID IM IN FOR HOUSTON COUNT ME AND REWB-DOG IN......AND DAVID DA ONLY REASON U DONT HAVEALOT OF BROTHER IN LAWS IS BKUS NOT ALL OF MONICAS 25 SISTERS HAVE GOT MaRRIED....AND AS FAR AS UCASTA S PARTY IM NOT GOING UCASTA IS ANIMPOSTER.........
mad.gif
mad.gif
.......HE ACKTS LIKE HE DONT DRINK BUT WHEN I WENT 2 HIS ROOM HE HAD A BUNCH OF 40S IN HISROOM REAL TALK
laugh.gif
happy.gif
........MANNY IM SORRRRRY I HAVNT GOT WITH U ...BUT THIS WEEKEND I WAS SICK
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
......MY DAY OFF IS THURSDAY WHATS UR DAY LOOKING LIKE .......OR MAYBE A DAY AFTER 6.........
NOW......REAL TALK IT HAS BEEN ABOUT 31/2 WEEKS ALREADY.....SENCE DA MEET AT GOOD TIMES.....AND STILL NO VENUE FOR DA SHOW.......SO HERE IT IS GUYS....WE AREGOING WITH DA VENUE ......IF U WANT 2 HELP PAY FOR DA PLACE THEN WE WILL BE COLLECTING MONEY BY FRIDAY....AND I MEAN FRIDAY.....I WILL THEN PAY FOR IT DATFOLLOWING MONDAY DEC.10,2007...,,I HAVE 11 OF US THAT I COUNTED .....IF THERE IS MORE IM SORRY I MISSED U .....FOR EVERY ONE THAT IS IN PLEASE CALL OR SEND MEA TEXT...AND FOR THOSE WHO DONT KNOW MY # SEND ME AN EMAIL joesuf1023@yahoo.com.......I WILL THEN REPLY 2 YADA PRICE AND WHERE 2 DROP OFF DA MONEY.....THERE IS A PERSON IN CHARGE OF DA MONEY ...BUT HE IS NOT IN CHARGE OF GOING AND PICKING UP DA MONEY FROM ANYONEENLESS YA MAKE ARANGEMENT 2 DO SO........SO IF U R BIZY ON FRIDAY PLEASE PICK A DAY B4.....AND AS FAR AS DA NEXT MEETING ME AND UCASTA WILL BE TALKING AND IFTHIS MONEY IS NOT COLLECTED THEN DA HELL WITH DA NEXT MEETING ......SORRY 2 SOUND SO MEAN BUT I THINK THAT MOST OF US CAN AGREE THAT WE REALLY NEED 2 GET APLACE ALREADY ........AND NORM AS FAR AS DA SHOWS FORMAT ITS IN UR HANDS DADDY.....AND BFOR I GO.......I JUST WANT 2 SAY CONGRATS ......TO JAI JAI & UCASTA......ON THERE SPECIAL DAYS......FOR UCASTA WELL TIME 2 START WORKING AND ACTING LIKE A HUSBAND ....JAI JAI JUST A FEW MORE YEARS OF SCHOOL,AND TRY 2 HURRY WEALL KNOW IM GONNA NEED A GOOD LAWYER....THIS HATE CAN ONLY TAKE ME SO FAR B4 I CATCH A CASE
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom