San Antonio NT's Come in...

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Originally Posted by bl4ze11

you noobs don't remember the first series SB highs all had stuffed tongues?
Yeah and the cw's were cool but that tongue made the shoe garbage...

Enough with the "noob" BS...

As for Kobe in Colorado??? I don't get it... lol

Jake

thats why you hold the title.

LMAO! on the Kobe Comment...
roll.gif

Maybe we should have a humidor meet up sometime, sounds like Im not the only cigar head in the bunch.

I also have a few cigars in the humidor that are extra special, for extra special occasions.

As for the current meet-up...

D&B is out?

Bowling is still available.

Cigar club is open at 11 am-11 pm, the ventilation system is good, and there is outside seating. As well as TVs for viewing the game.

We can do BWWs after the game, Im sure some people will stay for the Sunday night game, but most of the crowd will be gone by then.

Theres a place called Bostons Gourmet Pizza. Its a great place to catch a game, and again outside seating that can accommodate a large group.

Champps Americana in Huebner Oaks is a cool place, can get pricey if you arent paying attention to how many of those BIG @*@ draft beers you have!

The only thing is that these places do not take reservations, so going while the Cowboys game is on probably isnt the greatest idea, unless we get there at thestart of the first games on Sunday.

There might be one place that might take a reservation, but it is at Stone Oak Parkway and 281, its called BJ's Brewhouse, Megan and I really like thisplace, and they have a bunch of televisions too, but it IS pretty far away for 99% of you guys, but I can find out. Just let me know.

Daaaang... You guys take every opening you can for some clownin... lol
But then I guess thats what "noobs" are for...

JAKE

newest pick up (thanks joesuf)...
wks6lh.jpg

And Billy, can you 2 lanes for Sunday at Brunswick? If so, theres your meet up folks. End of story...

I will see what I can do, meaning I will get Megan to call and see, but I need names of participants, also if I gave you passes at the last get together,please let me know. And please bring them with you.

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Originally Posted by n2tha0

LMAO at manny's comment....nice.gabe og is in the works...
So I guess us "noobs" are getting wheated out huh??? Wow...
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

i consider myself a noob and u dont see me get flamed like that, so i think ur speaking for urself here bro.
u keep on over doing every single post, and dont let a joke die,
someone cracks on it and you get super smad, then pout about it, which makes everyone else just wanna pick on u even more,
its just nt , chill bro, no one hates you, its all fun and games, there no reason to throw a fit about every comment....
so lets not see any more of this going on ....

can we still do a pizza meet up on fri or saturday?

I work on Sunday nights

I wanna do peter piper pizza or cici;s this weekend for sure......

everyone pm me your number again if i dont have it.

Im down for pizza on friday, Sat night is no good for me.

there is a CiCis over by Northstar on San Pedro, is that centrally located enough for everyone?

Im thinking 7:30ish for those who want to attend???? Possibly go to a bar or something afterwards??

LMK

as Norm would say " earn your stripes!!". lol.
its all good though. its only NT...
not that serious (or is it?!)

Wow Cas... lol

I know its all a joke dude, I was just russlin feathers...

I won't do it anymore though, I learned my lesson...

Love you cats though... real talk...

^ no h0m0

also, pizza on friday by north star sounds grand. I'll be in class thats on blanco off of 410 anyway so I can go straight from there no prob.

sunday sounds good too!

c u guys there!

so when are we bowlin and when is the pizza thing? sat night gotta work a football game so count me out on that unless it s late like after 10 then i can meetu there and sunday count me in if its after the cowboy game . i think!! ^^^ lol rules

Back
Top Bottom