San Antonio NT's Come in...

Originally Posted by HMGxB

Originally Posted by bl4ze11

Whattup Brandon!

Welcome to NT.
Get ready to have your life changed.

thank you sir. My life does need more changing though.
Bran, hit me up when you have a chance

killin time. jordans were suppose to be worn at the show. three weeks in shipping. got them the day AFTER
eyes.gif

v7tpu.jpg

242byvr.jpg

dfy68m.jpg

suppose to be gettin some 11.5 & 15 pe's.....got the call this morning....it AINT gonna happen
mad.gif
not my size anyways...no worries
indifferent.gif

Called SouthPark FA, they have no idea if and when they are getting Royal Griff's..........

Aris - a day after>? damn that sucks homie!

lol @ ninjahood style pics. does that dude even still post?

General Forum
pimp.gif

welcome brandon and we need to see pics not names on boxes!! im calling ducktales! lol aris. that FA dont know jack about shoes!!! just stick to select ushould be able to get them there.

Originally Posted by T21D

^^^^^Chris, look at this way. It's 1:55 am at the club. The choices of women are getting slimmer. There's 1 or 2 still standing that are about a 7 to 7.5 rating scale. The timing is right and their not the ugly, you might as well HIT IT!

I believe I read that in a fortune cookie.

roll.gif
HAHA THANKS FOR THE ADVICE FRED...NOW I JUS NEED TO FIND SOME IN MY SIZE
eyes.gif

yo thank yous go out to all yall! so whats the best or closes to "authentic japanese" restaurant in SA. I've tried tapanyaki off 1604 it waspretty good but maybe some of the locals can help me out. perciate!

Brandon welcome to the friendly confines of NT, dont feel threaten on any Qakcliff beatdown threats that go on in here.

Keda--love the avy

Originally Posted by HMGxB

yo thank yous go out to all yall! so whats the best or closes to "authentic japanese" restaurant in SA. I've tried tapanyaki off 1604 it was pretty good but maybe some of the locals can help me out. perciate!
Welcome to NT! As far as authentic japanese places around here. Erica took me to this place awhile back called Fujiya, here's a websitehttp://fujiyajapanesegarden.com/

When I was in the Navy, I was stationed in Japan too so I vouch for this place as being really good!

Figured I'd change the avy since the Smackoff is tomorrow.

Also, I will be seeing Star Trek at the IMAX, tomorrow is going to be a good day!!!

Back
Top Bottom