San Antonio NT's Come in...

I am getting rid of most of my boxes for my kix. Mostly Nike and mostly size 13. If anyone is looking for boxes give me a shout. You either have to pick themup from New Braunfels or meet me at my job in the Medical Center (near the Lowes on Callaghan and I-10). Shoot me an email at rjpadin at yahoo.com ifinterested. Boxes are now all accounted for.

Welcome to NT, Brandon. Hope to see good things coming from you and the rest of the Sneaks Up Fam.

Btw,

Dolphy Quizon > Manny Pacquiao.

I still pull for Gino in San Antonio, even though he hasnt called in a decade.

Otis from Austin is always funny.

But I think it might be Chad in Portland's year this go-round.

Originally Posted by electricbamboo

Welcome to NT, Brandon. Hope to see good things coming from you and the rest of the Sneaks Up Fam.

Btw,

Dolphy Quizon > Manny Pacquiao.

lol.......

Brandon, try Niki's Tokoyo Inn of Hilbebrand and Blanco. The place looks ghetto but food and service is good. You can also sit traditional, or if you haveenough peeps you get your own room. I remeber seeing the cats from Toyota always there.

Originally Posted by HMGxB
Dolphy, he's that dude.
pimp.gif
Dam, filipinos invadinghispanic territory here.

Originally Posted by HMGxB

yo thank yous go out to all yall! so whats the best or closes to "authentic japanese" restaurant in SA. I've tried tapanyaki off 1604 it was pretty good but maybe some of the locals can help me out. perciate!
Welcome Brandon! Fujiya on Wurbach and Datapoint is the best Japanese Food IMO. They even have a room where you have to take your sneaks off and sit down to eat
grin.gif

Maan i feel special. lol perciate the hollarations! yo ed, cant wait to see to pics! open that flick acct. for the others pic up the new new"aychemgeeh" @ select.

Originally Posted by bl4ze11

<<---officially lost.
nerd.gif

You wouldn't understand, It's a Flip thing.

Flip, pinoy, filipino, pineapple = someone of Philippine heritage.

Wow. I'm from Hawaii, and we've never heard Pineapple used in that way to describe us. Explains why I like eating them.

Got to rock my Yassutakas today. Did some high level matching with the lime green fitted.

Does anybody know where I can pick up the Tony Parker Zoom Flight Clubs, all I have been able to find are the GR colorways, and frankly they look like doo doo.Any help would be appreciated as usual.

Back
Top Bottom