San Antonio NT's Come in...

Dam Manny, wake the h3ll up? It's not like you open up real early?

Champs sucks, Finishline all day!

Neighbor Beast- dude you work @ PG's. A sneaker place is the last place you want to go. Just hit the usual Market Square, Alamo, Fiesta/Sea World orSchillterbahn in New Braunfels.

indifferent.gif

Neighbor Beats: if you tryna go out to a club/bar or sumtn hit me up, ill see if i can direct u the right way,

If you peoples are free for lunch tomorrow, we are having the second annual MEAT up. This time it will be at Chris Madrids at 11:30-Noon. All are welcome.

If anyone is interested we are doing a bike ride today @ bike city off blanco and 410 at 7 doesnt matter if you fixed or not.

Originally Posted by HMGxB

If anyone is interested we are doing a bike ride today @ bike city off blanco and 410 at 7 doesnt matter if you fixed or not.
I'll be there, weather permitting. I ran in the rain yesterday and I don't like lightning. Hope fat slow white Jake comes along.

i should be hitting up schlitterbahn or fiesta texas either saturday or sunday.look for me I will be the white guy with the long sleeve shirt and umbrella ellaella ella.oh yeah I will be taking gavey too

Y0o0o0o00o

Whats good SA fam? For those who dont know me I'm from Dallas. I'm coming down to SA this weekend seeing what was good?

Going to be at Sea World on sat for the morning but fri sat afternoon and nite im free seeing where to go peep. If yall could message me that would be great.

Fred - I'm going to have to see your LVs

I KNOW I CAN COUNT ON AT LEAST 1 TEAM FROM SNEAKS UP TO ENTER THE BBALL TOURNEY ON SUNDAY AFTER KIXPO......................................................

Its been awhile....whats up fellas? Late night I can't sleep posting....never post my pickups but was bored 2 N's for me, Nixonand Nikon. Thought I'd join the SNEAKS UP photography club lol...night

It was weird riding with a bunch of dudes who didn't have a clue of how to ride their bikes. Best quote I heard was "Hill up ahead!" I was like,that ain't a hill, that's a bump on the road
roll.gif
Nice ride, too badI had to tow A.R.T back to the car.

Originally Posted by T21D

It was weird riding with a bunch of dudes who didn't have a clue of how to ride their bikes. Best quote I heard was "Hill up ahead!" I was like, that ain't a hill, that's a bump on the road
roll.gif
Nice ride, too bad I had to tow A.R.T back to the car.

haha yea some of those kids were wierd... thanks fo showing tho bro good ride next tuesday we ride again!

DS - i agree. We need som SA heads to come hoop in the kixpo tourney. Either way I'm going to win it.

Sole Boutique - I'll be stopping by on saturday if not sunday. Your website is off the chain too.

It was weird riding with a bunch of dudes who didn't have a clue of how to ride their bikes. Best quote I heard was "Hill up ahead!" I was like, that ain't a hill, that's a bump on the road
roll.gif

haha yea some of those kids were wierd... thanks fo showing tho bro good ride next tuesday we ride again!
those fixies are no joke! friend came down from ny for a week and brought his last week...it was an adventure
happy.gif
and after watchin that "MASH"
pimp.gif
dvd he lemme borrow....kinda hooked.
i need a cheap beginner that fits someone 6'4!
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by balinonabudget210

roll.gif

those fixies are no joke! friend came down from ny for a week and brought his last week...it was an adventure
happy.gif
and after watchin that "MASH"
pimp.gif
dvd he lemme borrow....kinda hooked.
i need a cheap beginner that fits someone 6'4!
indifferent.gif

get at me we can get you situated on riding fred is also very knowledgeable with brands and components , email me @ brandon@hmgapparel.com

Back
Top Bottom