San Antonio NT's Come in...

[table][tr][td]This is what i did last night, it was pretty frickin cool. you just show up in running gear and run to all these different bars..

I gotta admit there were some serious hottest running, and then in the rain...double score

this thing goes on every month

RUNNING A TAB[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [table][tr][td]
http://www.drinktexas.com/

DRINK BAR IS THE OFFICIAL HEADQUARTERS OF RUN A TAB
[/td] [/tr][/table]
The We Run San Antonio Marathon Training Program hosts the original Run A Tab Pub Run, which is held in beautiful downtown San Antonio. If you like bar-hopping and you enjoy jogging, then there is no reason why you wouldn't enjoy doing both at the same time!
[h2]Pub Run Quick Facts[/h2]
  • Who - All drinkers with running problems
  • What - A running tour of downtown San Antonio bars
  • Where - Meet at Ringside Sports Bar (google map it)
  • Why - top ten reasons (coming soon)
  • When - First Friday of every month at 6:30 p.m.
View our list of Frequently Asked Questions.
[h2] Pub Run Photo Albums[/h2] [h2]Checklist for Essential Items[/h2]
  • Running shoes, shorts, and shirt (you need a shirt to wear while in the bar)
  • Driver's license (must be at least 21 to participate)
  • Cash or credit card
  • Keys
  • Ziplock bag to keep items dry
  • Sense of fun
[h2]Pub Run Stops and Times[/h2] [table][tr][td] [h3] Pub Stop[/h3] [/td] [td] [h3]Arrival [/h3] [/td] [td] [h3]Departure[/h3] [/td] [/tr][tr][td] Ringside Sports Bar
[/td] [td] 6:30 p.m.
[/td] [td] 7:00 p.m.
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Pat O'Brien's[/td] [td] 7:10 p.m.[/td] [td] 7:40 p.m.
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] V Bar at Hotel Valencia[/td] [td] 7:50 p.m.
[/td] [td] 8:20 p.m.
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Drink[/td] [td] 8:30 p.m.
[/td] [td] 9:00 p.m.
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Leapin Lizards Pub[/td] [td] 9:10 p.m.
[/td] [td] 9:40 p.m.
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] First Friday
[/td] [td] 9:50 p.m.
[/td] [td] 10:30 p.m.[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Drink[/td] [td] 10:40 p.m.
[/td] [td] ???[/td] [/tr][/table] [h2]Pub Run Route (google map it)[/h2] [h3]1. Ringside Sports Bar[/h3]
  • Sprint on Commerce St towards 281
  • Turn right at Alamo Plaza
[h3]2. Pat O'Brien's[/h3]
  • Dart down Alamo Plaza towards The Alamo
  • Turn Left on Houston Str
[h3]3. V Bar at Hotel Valencia[/h3]
  • Run back on Houston St
  • Turn Right on St Marys St
  • Turn Left on Market St
[h3]4. Drink[/h3]
  • Jog back on Market St
  • Turn Right on Navarro St
  • Turn Right on Commerce St
[h3]5. Leapin Lizards Pub[/h3]
  • Trot back on Commerce St
  • Turn left on Navarro St
  • Turn left on St Marys St
  • Turn right on South Alamo St
[h3]6. First Friday[/h3]
  • Crawl back on South Alamo St
  • Turn left on St Marys St
  • Slight right on Navarro St
  • Turn right on Market St
[h3]7. Drink
[/h3]

[h5]No RSVP necessary. Just show up.[/h5] [h5]We WILL NOT have maps available, just a pre-run briefing.[/h5]

[h5]For question, email edgar@werunsa.comThis e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it
[/h5]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

^^^ or you can just chill in the backyard with some pisto on ice and have the bbq pit going. i'll even turn on the mangera and spray the h20 in the air tosimulate rain drops

j/k mikey...sounds like fun. i did a similar pub crawl during the holidays a few years back. i was hurtin the next morning...smh

Yeah i didnt think you really had to run....so after i downed a hurricane at pat o's in about 7 mins. then ran a 1/4 mile to the next spot.

i was feeling that.....but it was pretty damn fun.

^^^wow thats something 2 pages worthy other than bowen. how much r the tickets i may be down for that!!!! them being so close to the black friday release.(space jams)

exactly what i was gonna say!! unless u got pre sale? IM CALLING DUCKTALES!!!
laugh.gif

^^^na they have already started to sale....there is a group u can join on both face book and myspace....and u can get tickets..but I think they end on tuesdayor monday....but I am not missing jay this time around I really wanted to go to houston but 200± is crazy....but I don't care how much I have to spend thistime around...I'm getting tickets....

frakn erwin center never goes thru ticketmaster they sell their own tickets,
hmmm i see him alst time in htown, had like 7th row 5 up, the mother inlaw paid soooooo,
wells ee whutp, link to the facebook group
nerd.gif

crazy crazy long weekend guys

Thurs - Wetmore and Broadway Bar w/ Casper and Jai Jai

Friday- Pub Run which was EPIC!!!! you all have to try it.

Saturday- Bday VIP Party @ Encore w/ Jai Jai WOW!!!

Sunday - Bombays w/ David and Ronnie. Those pics were crazy,

Monday - Sherlocks w/ Jai Jai, Casper, and Manny - That ended being pretty damn fun also, that jauermeister kicked me hard!

Thanks to all, was pretty damn fun....Ill post some pics later, but there all on my myspace if you all get bored.

JAke man, you gotta get at me, i need a drinking buddy

www.myspace.com/493479799

Originally Posted by ObiWonGinobili

^^^how can you run with a pansa full of pisto? seriously i'll be puking all over the place

yeah i know, i downed a hurricane in like 5 mins.....then jogged 1/2 mile to the next mile. but its fun....about 200 people running in the rain of downtownduring rush. now all i need to do is run with the bulls

for those who wanted Jay z tickets. i went on livenation.com and found the Austin date (Nov. 22) there is a link for student discount presale. i clicked it andit gave me another window for texas box office. it will ask for a promotion code. i just guessed it would be "student" and i was correct. so you canget your floor seats fro $75 there.

So what's da deal....are we gonna try to get some tickets..and make it sneaks up invasion......me and my brother are in and so is david.....who else is inso we can try to get tickets together...

Nah, I gotta make more money, it is the holidays. I'll just let DJ killacas burn me the cd's and listen to them while I'm slaving.

Back
Top Bottom