San Antonio NT's Come in...

whutp xjordanhead, always good to hear from other sa sneakerheads,
Originally Posted by MarkE McFly

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

scott is a joke n everyone knows it, mark i know u n ur ppl dont get along

Cas, what do you mean, UR PEOPLE????????
u PUERTORICANS...jk...lol, i remember that ur crew 15 5 and scott had a falling out,

whutp xjordanhead, always good to hear from other sa sneakerheads,
Originally Posted by MarkE McFly

scott is a joke n everyone knows it, mark i know u n ur ppl dont get along

Cas, what do you mean, UR PEOPLE????????
u PUERTORICANS...jk...lol, i remember that ur crew 15 5 and scott had a falling out,

I'm the only BORi in my clique. Scott lies and says he's PR to some people, but he's Lebanese. You'll never catch him with a blade, andyou'll never catch me w/o one. WHAT's THE DIFFERENCE BTWN ME AND MALOUFF lol

lol u guys have to much time on ur hands.
roll.gif

That aint no lie dan....and fred that's the team that's gonna take it all this year....to bad they have to waist our time with the stupid twins

Originally Posted by xJoRDaNHeaD

Lol wat their's some PRs too? I thought I was the only one in SA.. lol

NO UR NOT THE ONLY ONE AND PR MARK IS IN NYC . TRYING TO START A CHAPTER OUT THERE!! LOL WHAT UP PR.

Ha Well Im originally From Nyc, The Bronx.. What a coincidence My name is Mark Too Lol.. Do you Guys Meet Up And Stuff?

lol @ mikey

xjordanhead: there's alot of PR here specially ones that are in the military, how long you been in sa?? u been to la marginal on nagadoches, its a PR rest,
im nicaraguan, went out there one time with some of my military friends,
and yeah we meet up, havent had a meet up in a while, well shawns going away, bout 3 weeks ago, when we having another one
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
ucasta??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

this sat ima be in austin, djing at this anglo wedding, should be done by 10, ima be getn a room cuz i dont wanna drive bak, or leave my equipment anywhere,
so if anyone wants to meet me out there, hit up atx n see whutp, let em know,
mikey was talking bout rolln thru, we'll see whutp.

I've lived here pretty much all my life. Moved when I was 8 and now i'm 18. Yea i've been there before its right off 410 right? They had a buffet,its pretty good. I noticed alot of people from the military there too. You from sa or did you move here too? Yea i'll meet up with yall whenever yall do ameetup..

y0 i set up a ustream video thing so we can start having online meetups and what not heres the link i am on right now 7:45 thurs....Broadcasting live now! Seeme at http://bit.ly/3p2iQw ustream for sneaks up!

nah i was raised in nicaragua/miami, i was in the military for 6yrs n ended up here,
ya right there on 410 and nagadoches,
so ur fam be cooking mofongo and ropa vieja at home ??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
let me know
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
lol

ustream worked hella good..imma be back on at ten to try it again...be sure to log on and chat!!!!

cool so the ustream is a GO!!!!viral meet up on monday at 9:00...just to talk about nonsence(literaly),sneakers,Sneaks Up IV:life and also different eventscoming up.i will be reminding u fools before that.

There is another PR resteraunt on Harry Wurzbach driving toward the base (Sam Houston). We even actually have a festival every year at La Villita. Ima have totry and go to that live stream and catch up wit my San An FAM, HoLLa

I DVR'D the Office, but I havent seen it yet. Megan said she cried though.

Also, Im going to start watching the Euro Office now.

Haha Yea Ropa Vieja's making my mouth water right now lol. I've always wanted to go to Miami.
I've seen that place before but man it's far. When does that festival go on?

Back
Top Bottom