San Antonio NT's Come in...

since sidekicks r the biggest pieces of **** in the world,
i got a new phone, lost all my contacts, so if yall can tx me ur numbers,
or add me on bbm 21415CC0

@n2tha0 still needs a lot of work, but we got something going. web dude's been hella busy. hope to get some more work done next week. wordpress blog comingsoon.

Any and all birthdays will be celebrated on the 24th.

samuelljackson.gif

I thought it was gunna be the 23rd????? SMH LOL

BTW, Thanks again Fred!!! lol

Edit: As I wait for the photoshops to begin....

my internet at home sould be installed today at the crib....let's hope it works..when I get home...so I can catch the ustream tonight...

Originally Posted by bl4ze11

^^ damn whats up Jonathan, its been awhile. you still hoopin?
not too much anymore. after i broke my ankle i'm pretty much done. its all healed up but still gets really sore if i try to play.

Originally Posted by n2tha0

Heres the ustream link...9pm....login and chat

An hour of "intervention" of Norm's love life.

Meanwhile, watching the yanks play at the clinic FTW:
376360246.jpg

^^nice

u guys wanna do u stream or tinychat?

tinychat is the one where everyones on there own camera,
just bringing it up, cuz i know it was mentioned last time
(waits for who wants to see my sorry assss on camera comments)

I signed on for a tokbox but we will do a ustream for tonight..next time I will switch to tokbox since I already posted the ustream link...dont wanna confuseanyone

is anybody interested in buying a G-shock G-lide. its yellow with the light blue face. iv only worn it once. im asking $50 obo
im also selling 2 jay z tickets. im just trying to get my money back because im not going to be able to go. they are floor seats. 175 for both

Originally Posted by kingkoopa210

is anybody interested in buying a G-shock G-lide. its yellow with the light blue face. iv only worn it once. im asking $50 obo
im also selling 2 jay z tickets. im just trying to get my money back because im not going to be able to go. they are floor seats. 175 for both

im intrested in that g-shock yo! ill swing by the store this week.

Back
Top Bottom