That wasn't a stone, it was a brick. Don't be mad, it had to be someone WHITE
Makes sense now... Forgiven...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

can't make it tonight either. 
mad.gif

someone save some flyers for me!

And fellas, try and have a productive meetup...

I know most of the times its just eating and BS but

the show is only 2 months away so time to start grindin...

whats up w/ saturday? meetup spot? departure time...? or is it every man for himself?? im down.
oh and if sumone can bring flyers saturday for me please
smile.gif
thanx in advance...
highschool playoff time....anyone down to attend any games an pass out flyers....? big oppurtunities....
be safe.

Austin whos driving?where are we meeting?.... yes flyers will be distributed..proceed with ur smart !@# comments white boys.

Originally Posted by n2tha0

Austin whos driving?where are we meeting?.... yes flyers will be distributed..proceed with ur smart !@# comments white boys.

what up SA fam?

n2tha0 - don't forget my flyers fam, cats in the DFW need SASU info! look forward to seeing you guys sat.

Just had some tacos in the H.I. had some lengua, conchinitas, carnitas, mi madre ground beef, and a carne asada. Just made me think of my San Anton fam. No Tapatio though.

Just had some tacos in the H.I. had some lengua, conchinitas, carnitas, mi madre ground beef, and a carne asada. Just made me think of my San Anton fam. No Tapatio though.

Iggy is meeting me at the apartment around 8:45, going to leave about 9:00 or so, you guys are more than welcome to follow us.

Back
Top Bottom