San Antonio NT's Come in...

I like twolll. I'm sorry two3
pimp.gif

I accidentally BLEACHED my white/zen grey 11 lows i got from Niketown Ny in '01. 
Piss yellow 11's ain't whats hot in the streets

MY most epic fail
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

oh nice seeing some of u guys last night pac man put on a clinic. shout out to akuma for coming thru. and thanks iggy for the hospitality!!!.

A couple of pics of SneakerPalooza. Greg Street, Wale, and Bobito in the house. Glad I saw alot of familiar faces and made alot of NEW friends who were excited in taking part in our show in April. For those texting on how the event went, it started slow and a bit boring. People started filling in, some new to the game, some clueless, and some who were full of it (George Hill). Bobbito, dropped the usual show tech knowledge, Wale digging the Lebrons (he was rocking some GR Lebrons, which he probably p/u on the 50% yesterday, Greg Street repping UNDFTD. Anyway, a few pics.
384233959.jpg
384233961.jpg

384233962.jpg
384233963.jpg

Apparently, the art police didn't take to kindly of my appreciation for art. Local RandB act.
384256062.jpg
384256065.jpg

NAS and Damian Marley at Emos on wednsday night. Anybody else want to attend? I'm really gonna try and make this one out. Lmk

nice pics fred i have some pics will post a bit later. hec we just saw nas a while back and he put on a bad *** show. cant make too this one. yeah ari u should have come down it was good to kick back with some familar faces and drink and eat and check out the scenery.

i hear ya dave lots and lots of it (sceanery)got a lil buzzin last night felt good and so did the price,i saw some familiar faces out there as well

Originally Posted by horeman

i hear ya dave lots and lots of it sceanerygot a lil buzzin last night felt good and so did the price,i saw some familiar faces out there as well

It's better than the typical sneaker shows I've been too
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom