San Antonio NT's Come in...

Alright here we go …………..Sneaks Up Dunk Hunt details

Starting on wednesday April 21,2010….Sneaks Up will be giving away a Sneaks Up 4 dunk…………… Yes! You read right, the dunk will be given for free………..

Only 6 pairs of the Sneaks Up Dunk Hunt will be avalibale……….sz 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 12.5………………

Why call it Dunk Hunt? The first 5 pairs will be given away at locations all over San Antonio, TX …………

How will you know where and when? We will be blasting the annoucments every where Facebook , Myspace , Twitter(so if your not following sneaks up on your phone, i think you might want to start) and of course here on the website…………………..and the 6th and final will be slightly different and will be raffled at Sneaks Up 4……………..

So the first person to get to the location will recive the left dunk and will have to come to Sneaks up 4 to recive the right and also the box ……

Again the Sneaks Up 4″ DUNK HUNT

If anyone has any concerns they would like to address regarding the show please feel free to call.heres my number...210 834-7138.Can we keep whatever we can off NT and everywhere else..NT drama is sooo sneaks up 3 style.

Great idea on the dunk hunt. Sounds like another pair I won't be able to get.
frown.gif
. Can't wait to see you guys again in April!

Originally Posted by electricbamboo

frown.gif

you got 6 chances to get one cuzzo.  we gotta hit up a taco stand as soon as you get into town.  shoots!

Just a heads up fellas: ucasta, td21, casper, etc.

I'm making list of sneakers I'm selling. Will have the pics and everything posted soon. Just took the pics yesterday will work on getting them up by Friday.

List Consists of:

DS Kobe - Bruce Lee 9.5
DS Air Yeezy - 10
DS Greedy Genius - 10 (I Think)
DS SB Blue Lobster - 10
DS SB High Quagmire - 10
...................................................... Just to name a few.

Prices will not be listed as I'm taking offers.

I will be at Sneaks Up as well! Can't Wait!

Originally Posted by crushgruve

Originally Posted by electricbamboo

frown.gif

you got 6 chances to get one cuzzo.  we gotta hit up a taco stand as soon as you get into town.  shoots!
Yo cuzzo, taco stands are a must. This head is getting all foodie up all over.

I'm hatin that i was NOT at that PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Jake- Dirty dozens, nuff said.

The SU4 Mascot out here PUTTIN ON 4 MY CITY!!!!!!!!!!! UFF all other showssssss, we da O GEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS

pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by n2tha0

dont forget the meet up tonight if your into that sort of thing if not screw it...

^ LOL . see u guys tonight!! damn good pics up there. i missed it. next im in fo sho. damn art i almost didnt notice u without the beard. 

i sometimes love my job then sometimes i really hate my jobb and last night i really hated my job
smh.gif
.....................sorry i didnnt make it last night

you've come along way wes. i remember listening to your playlist on myspace a few years back. congrats and stay on it.

Nice stuff Wes...

Also wanted to remind everyone who got the payment PM about the TAF X SU4 Ts...

There is no need to put you address in the notes when making the payment...

All Ts are getting shipped to me...

Back
Top Bottom