San Antonio NT's Come in...

^ Kuwait... He has actually been in Kuwait for 8 months, came back for 2 weeks and now he is heading back for 2 years...

You need to turn your lights out, tilt the screen and close one eye...

You can see Matt dancing drunk off his arss, Shawn struttin and spinning and random white people doing the worm...

mail

I guess that Aston Martin is a lil easier to jump over then the Celtics, eh Kobe??...
U still "Got this"... Game 6 .... Tonite... hmmmmmm

you can here me screaming , GO TYLER GO TYLER @0:12 when those ehwite dudes started dancing. goodtimes
soooo...
I WILL BE BACK IN SAN ANTONIO THIS WEEKEND
DJING @ DUO (STONE OAK) NO COVER NO DRESS CODE,

$30 bottles of sky for a group of 5+ before 11!!
35993_407166853165_500013165_4278025_6715269_n.jpg

(i got the hook up with minors, just let me know ahead of time)

ive talked to a few of yall n yall are down, soooo. im gonna be real busy the whole weekend, back and forth from atx, so thats the best time to catch me.
hope to see yall out, this will prob be my last time in sa for a whiiiiiiiiile

I got sneaks up fam for 3 tables and 1 table for Kedabowl. I need to see JaiJai, Norm, Mikey, Old Man Fred, David, Dankfels, Aris, Josuf, ANT, Gabe and the whole camp reppin hard this year at Kixpo!!!

We popping bottles at the preparty too. Sneaks Up fam 4 lizzife!

Originally Posted by xxDeadstockxx

I got sneaks up fam for 3 tables and 1 table for Kedabowl. I need to see JaiJai, Norm, Mikey, Old Man Fred, David, Dankfels, Aris, Josuf, ANT, Gabe and the whole camp reppin hard this year at Kixpo!!!

Basically everyone off this SA thread!!!

Originally Posted by NUCLEUS ONE

Originally Posted by xxDeadstockxx

Basically everyone off this SA thread!!!

Already RSVP'd... We gotta make up for last year!! 
smokin.gif

Happy Fathers Day to all the Sneaks Up Pops out there: Fred, Art, Dave, Norm, Sneaker Mike, Tony. Monster, OG Mike, Nick, Matt, Mikey. Sorry if I forgot anyone.

Back
Top Bottom