San Antonio NT's Come in...

^^ thanks homie. yaaaa man i picked that up here.
they got DXC every month, so %!$% might come around easier.
i got a few more to come... yall might see something good in november
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

^^TOOO ELLITE

nerd.gif
 what does that mean anyway?
I just don't dig red and meth's music. It sounds like leftover tracks from Def Squad or something. plus I've seen Red+Meth already...

and Yeah the Rakim show is the same day as Mikeys party AND the Kicks On Tight release party...

Ok now I really need a update cause I have no idea about mikeys party or kicks on tight release party!! Info anyone, details??

i got a wedding on the 16th but then heading to mikeys party after that fo sho... but would like to see Q TIP AND RED&METH AND LUPE FO SHO.

yeah bday party for me on oct 16th @ duo rok. they let me have the whole bottom or top level.

plus dress code is relax....sneakers and hats welcome

there will be alot of people there, so you should get there early.

they want me to make a vip list, so none of my friends have to wait in line, however once its filled to max i cant help then.

everyone come out drinks some shots, have fun, hell im going to be 30. more details soon, but everyone is welcomed and of course i need all of sneaks up there.

gabe is working on a flyer, the flyer is even going to say sneaks up.

ill problay get a couple of bottles, but gruops of five before 11pm can get a vodka bottle and set for "30.00" and no bs it will last and get you tore.

ask felix, i was doeski last time and david said i almost got tasered!

yeah bday party for me on oct 16th @ duo rok. they let me have the whole bottom or top level.

they want me to make a vip list, so none of my friends have to wait in line, however once its filled to max i cant help then.

everyone come out drinks some shots, have fun, hell im going to be 30. more details soon, but everyone is welcomed and of course i need all of sneaks up there.

ill problay get a couple of bottles, but gruops of five before 11pm can get a vodka bottle and set for "30.00" and no bs it will last and get you tore.

Every1 playing tomorrow time is 7PM and not SNEAKS UP TIME............please guys keep in mind that the field wasn't free........so please guys pleaes be there on time......

Every1 playing tomorrow time is 7PM and not SNEAKS UP TIME............please guys keep in mind that the field wasn't free........so please guys pleaes be there on time......

Originally Posted by Team Ack Right

yaaa yall know about the $30 bottles, thats whutp.
duo is a nice spot. something might be going down there when i come down in november
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

So true Mikey...make sure this time not to drive to Duo, so I wont have to drive you home in your car.....but Vodka bottle for $30 FTW

Kicks on tight has asked us to display at their release so anyone not going to mikeys might wanna consider representing...also spoke with voodoo and battle of the alamo is the weekend after stitched up and I told him we could definitely show up there and rep. busy busy....

Originally Posted by Team Ack Right

Put Lydiette and myself on that list. We'll be there.

Stopped by Nike outlet today, notables Blk/wht/red Carnivores, Pac man pro gear, and UT authentic SOD Bball jersey

A few new pick ups... M

My second pair of XI lows... I bought a pair a while back for $100, sold em for $150 and now bought this pair for a $100...

And 05' Flint XIIIs for $86... The 2010 Retros look great but this price looked better...

nice pick ups jake also wanted to mention my wife will b celebrating her bday oct.15 at the industry ther will b food and snacks

Very nice Jake I wish I could find flints for that price!!...and Dan if I can get into industry you kno I'm Down

Very nice Jake I wish I could find flints for that price!!...and Dan if I can get into industry you kno I'm Down

whats up SA fam. flyer looks great as usual. looking forward to seeing each of you in NOV. nice pickups jake. an even better price! SASUV will be epic! if anyone in the NT FAMILY LURKS THIS THREAD, SUPPORT SASU FAMILY 1000%. HELP THIS SNEAKER FAMILY AS THEY HAVE HELPED THIS COMMUNITY.

flyer looks dope. i like the dj part specially 
grin.gif

see yall then.

these came in yest. not sure the release,
and i cant hook anyone up. we do phone orders, sooo maybe yall can getm like that.

se966a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom