San Antonio NT's Come in...

Wow Jake!!!!!!!
pimp.gif

^^^^I like those a lot Jake, as they'll be a major improvement than the current piece of crap that Nike has been trying to pass off as RF's shoe. Surprisingly, RF and Rafa truly have their own PE's unlike the basketball versions with just a different color blocking and added player initial or number. But, you know who (the greatest DJ
pimp.gif
indifferent.gif
, in my and his mind) has already gotten me come Jan 11, when they release.

shoe palace is WEEZY WACK!!!...they will be out of business real quick, especially being a few doors down from Champs

I will take yall's word for it on the shoe palace, just another fail at ingram. That cement box is crazy.....

Originally Posted by datboynamsays

Anyone goin to Houston Sneaker Summit?

Anyways just got the Cement 3s in hand and I have to say the box is super official.

mw7fgz.jpg

Nice, OG Box for reference...

2uik9p3.jpg

I can't wait for the 3s............and as for sp,if they are anything like shiek in the galaria in htown...they do get qs and other stuff that fl champs fa won't touch...but. we just have to wait and see

It will be the same quality as the III that came in the CDP or the '09 True Blue... Which isn't horrible, but isn't '03 quality either... I think I'm good with my '03 pair... (and my '94 retro)

Back
Top Bottom