San Antonio NT's Come in...

funny yall talking about this.
saw this at work today.

you can clearly see the hologram is crooked, it looks waaaay off
eyes.gif

the shoe looks dope but that *+*% had me laughing.

im not an ellitest thats always like ya the og or the 01-03 is way better but since i been working at nike i see it like crazy.
the quality of these shoes is garbage, under the insole in alot of jordans they use cardboard instead of the other material they use to use.
the new kobes look super cheap too IMO, the swoosh looks stenciled, and the scales look ehhh. right now lebron is winning in quality,
saw the cool greys the other day n they looked pretty good, i was surprised....
(/dj proto j rant)

ps: went to the dunk exchange today. the dude who runs the event had on the wu tang dunks. ehhh

ca5perrr wrote:
im not an ellitest thats always like ya the og or the 01-03 is way better but since i been working at nike i see it like crazy.
the quality of these shoes is garbage, under the insole in alot of jordans they use cardboard instead of the other material they use to use.
the new kobes look super cheap too IMO, the swoosh looks stenciled, and the scales look ehhh. right now lebron is winning in quality,
saw the cool greys the other day n they looked pretty good, i was surprised....
(/dj proto j rant)

Pleas keep the Lebron comments to the experts. Oh wait a minute, you've on the Lebrons since the 7's
tongue.gif

Crooked Hologram
30t6p3b.gif
, I just hope the Allstar's aren't like that next yr, The pics lately have been real good......

casper i will agree....me and nick were talking about the new kobe and the swoosh really does look like they spray painted it on the side ....but i actually liked the rest of if...im not sure how good it will be to hoop in but it is light and really comfy......
and that jordan thing is nuts.... 

oh and i know alot od sneaks up fam dont like ....but i think that the lebron xmas is straight fire.....i cant wait for the grinch and lebron xmas

^ PMs sent...

Just broke into the force game with some VNDS Un Cocoas for $75 shipped... Not bad for my first pair of forces...

Also picked up a pair of DS UNDFTD AZXs for $80 shipped...

merry xmas everyone. meeting with my fam here tonight.
and found a place that has menudo down here. gonna see if theyre open tomorrow....

Originally Posted by Respect Is 23

Merry Xmas everyone. Does anyone know if the Kobe's will be released here in san antonio? the grinch colorway that is...
FootLocker Ingram?

Back
Top Bottom