San Antonio Spurs Haters Thread Vol Most Overrated Team in NBA History

It would surprise me if peeps wanted Lebron to win over the Spurs. Honestly though the hate for him was above all else

[quote name="SneakerPro"]I want to participate in this thread but there is too much Laker **** gobbling going on.

I'll be back when they get lose in the 2nd round[/quote] I'm legit asking, no sarcasm: did you mean when they lose in the 2nd round, or when they get loose in the 2nd round?

I don't have any problem with the Spurs, cause the person I've hated the most from their team is gone (Thiago Splitter). I do wish the Spurs would stop being all up in the videos though

Yea I've never messed with the way he treats reporters but I guess he's from the BB school of public relations :lol:

Just waiting for the OKC Haters thread now...
What have they done to be hated? If u hate okc, just wait a few weeks u can celebrate soon. I'm down for any hate thread except the lakers. The most boring team in the league. Scumbag pg, sg who got his balls twisted, big nose LA, KL cool but I've seen a deaf person talk and have more personality than him and a pf or c idk what he is that shops a Forman mills.

Last edited:
There are certain posters in this forum who like to completely ignore nearly 12 years and 70% of Timmy d's professional career as well as his entire college career where he has played the center position in order to cherry pick seasons and claim this fraud as the quote unquote goat PF based on accomplishments he was awarded such as championships and MVP.

Outside of 1999 where the numbers are unavailable there is only one season in which Timmy was recorded as having spent the majority of his minutes at the PF position while also winning a championship (03) and two MVP seasons (02, 03). During the championship year he spent 56% of his time at the 4 for a total of 1,781 minutes while both MVP years combine for a total of 3,778 minutes. Again, these numbers are used as proof to declare dincan as the "goat PF".

During his tenure with the Miami heat, lebron James spent 35% and 82% of his time at the power forward position for a total of 3,173 minutes from 2011 to 2013. He also spent 82% of his time at PF in the 13-14 season for a total of 2,379 minutes in a year where he reached the NBA finals for a fourth consecutive time, a feat that Tim has never dreamt of achieving not even in his wildest homoerotic fantasies. This additional year would also certainly offset anything Tim did minutes-wise in 99, a 50 game lockout shortened season, where the numbers aren't available and therefore it's like that season never happened.

During this span from 2011-13, James earned 2 league MVP awards, 2 finals MVPs as well as 2 championships in what would be his 2nd and 3rd consecutive trips to the finals. Compare this with Timmy C, the C standing for center, with his lone championship and finals MVP as well as two MVP seasons and it's easy to see that even lebron James has accomplished more as a power forward than has Tim fraudcan with the data we have available. In other words...

Lebron James, career small forward, has a stronger case for the title of goat PF than Tim Duncan.

Last edited:
Wish I got in on page one of this fantastic thread.

Last edited:
Tonight clearly shows if the Thunder rest Durant, Russ and Ibaka for the whole series, the spurs have a chance of beating them.

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

AND Duncan robbed J Kidd and Kobe of 2 of those MVP's.
He absolutely robbed JKidd. 
mean.gif

time for me to contribute. this was a great moment in spurs history as tony parker showed his true colors doing the nazi salute which was swept under the rug because the spurs were d sterns team

View media item 1991988

Back
Top Bottom