SAN DIEGO COMIC CON THREAD VOL. ITS ALMOST HERE POST YOUR GETUP/PICS/PICKUPS!

I got hit by a car at comic con 
ohwell.gif

if you pause it at 23-24 seconds im the dude in the black shirt crossing and i ride the passanger hood of the car for the intersection. Glad i didnt get ran over but this was an interesting comic con 

i was bout to post that somewhere here, wow man glad you're ok....that coulda been wayyyy worse

the whole situation is weird to me....reports said the whole family was deaf inside that car but im thinkin why couldn't they just wait

They may have been deaf but they weren't blind. :smh:

Could have seriously injured or killed somebody.

roll.gif

I can laugh about it since you're alive right? Glad you're ok though
laugh.gif
 if it was within the first hour i wouldve side eye'd you because i was still shook, but now even my brother and sister joke about it. 

I basically ghost rode the whip for the length of the intersection. 

Lady got ran over and I saw blood though 
sick.gif
 her arm was shaved to the bone

Last edited:
i was bout to post that somewhere here, wow man glad you're ok....that coulda been wayyyy worse

the whole situation is weird to me....reports said the whole family was deaf inside that car but im thinkin why couldn't they just wait
I dont think  the WHOLE family was deaf.

I had to give my statement because i happened to walk by where the car was pulled over.

Their mistake was inching toward the crowd at the intersection. Had they waited none of this would have happened.

However someone jumped on the car's hood and people started putting hands on it and the dude gassed it.

I was watching the news and scrolling on the bottom it said a woman was hit by a car at comic con. Sounds like bad drivers over there.

I was watching the news and scrolling on the bottom it said a woman was hit by a car at comic con. Sounds like bad drivers over there.

Nah, just impatient people from both sides. Someone told me that a chick got struck and killed while bolting across the street because she was told the cast of Twilight was somewhere

Nah, just impatient people from both sides. Someone told me that a chick got struck and killed while bolting across the street because she was told the cast of Twilight was somewhere

That can't be the story, can it? Has there even been a Twilight movie in the past few years? :lol:

You could tell those crazy fans the cast is at the sun and they'd try to find a way to get there. RIP to that girl if true.

That can't be the story, can it? Has there even been a Twilight movie in the past few years? :lol:

My bad, forgot to mention this was a few years back when they had a panel

Edit:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...illed-car-convention-center-article-1.1111707

A "Twilight" fan was struck and killed by a car in front of a horrified crowd of fellow Twi-hards camping out two days ahead of the opening of San Diego Comic-Con.

The 53-year-old woman was running across a busy crosswalk against the light at 9:20 a.m. She was racing to return to her group on a line organizers were moving, when she was hit, the San Diego Union Tribune reported.

Last edited:
Ended up going. Bought some passes from people who were waiting for the trolley and done for the day. Nothing too exciting because it was towards the end, but still a cool experience.
Benedict Cumberbatch. I'd say he's pretty famous.

Love this dude. He did such a good job in Star Trek 2.

Not my photos.....

henry-cavill-gal-gadot-ben-affleck-comic-con-2014.jpg
comic-con-2014.jpg
comic-con-2014.jpg
comic-con-2014.jpg
robert-downey-jr-josh-brolin-comic-con-2014.jpg
mark-ruffalo-chris-hemsworth-comic-con-2014.jpg
jaden-smith-comic-con-2014.jpg
jack-black-comic-con-2014.jpg

Jack Black at the Goosebumps panel......based on the popular kids book.

megan-fox-comic-con-2014.jpg

I still see that thumb girl.

kevin-smith-genesis-rodriguez-haley-joel-osment-comic-con-2014.jpg

Haley Joel Osment.......damn dude.

I just saw that MAN ON A LEDGE for the first time over the weekend....hair pulled back, hoop earrings.

that weight loss is saddening.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom