(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

Lights out are when? Hopefully not 9?
10 I think with daylight savings. . I'm outta town for a while but usually they get an hour of indoor play from 8-9 too so its 3 courts from 8-9.. sometimes its full sometimes it ain't but always at least one full 5 on 5 run... it might be lights out at 11 not sure

Last edited:
I'm going to be in San Diego next week and was wondering if anyone can tell me if there are any Reebok Kamikaze II's still sitting at retail.  Colorways and store locations would be great if anyone can help me out with this. Thanks in advance for any info provided!

Anyone here working for qualcomm? Back before they started kicking us out their court was nice outdoor 24/7 .. I blame the ucsd students always littering

Anyone know the San Diego facebook page for selling kicks? some guy in my class was telling me about it but I forgot, socal lifestyle or something?

So which SD NT'ers are going to a GTA V midnight release tomorrow night ?

This is happening at the microsoft store @ Fashion.Not going though since I don't have a Xbox 360 and I seriously doubt the store will be carrying and selling the PS3 version :lol: and also because I got a collectors editon pre ordered at my local Gamestop and will be going there for the midnight launch.

Anyways here is the event info:

Join us for our next special event Grand Theft Auto 5 Midnight launch

Join us for the midnight launch party at Microsoft

• Play Grand Theft Auto V prerelease
  • Score snacks, prizes, and swag
  • Go head-to-head against other gamers
  • Get your copy at midnight

Where:
Microsoft Store Fashion Valley
7007 Friars Road, Suite 324
San Diego, CA 92108

When:
Monday, September 16, 2013
Starting at 10pm

to all the SD heads, which cellular provider offers the best coverage?
i'm gonna be in SD for a couple months, so was leaning towards the t-mobile $30 prepaid plan. hoping to get excellent coverage in SD, LA, and LV.

to all the SD heads, which cellular provider offers the best coverage?
i'm gonna be in SD for a couple months, so was leaning towards the t-mobile $30 prepaid plan. hoping to get excellent coverage in SD, LA, and LV.

T-Mobile will definitely get you sufficient coverage...Verizon will be the best avaiable

Yo if any SD NT'ers want a PS4 on launch day next Friday 11-15 hit me up and send me a PM. I got 1 extra pre order at Best Buy in Mira Mesa.My other pre order at Gamestop is paid off already and will be picked up.

Just looking for retail + tax which is about $432.If you want a 1 year Playstation Plus subscription add another $50.

Anyone with Base access, 32nd Street NEX just received their Air Jordan 12 "Taxis" shipment.  They are doing a raffle for all sizes and names will be drawn on the 26th.  Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays SD.

Back
Top Bottom