Saving Protected Images Vol. Help

So I am on a fan website and I was wondering if there is any way to save the picture. It's a protected file and they want me to buy the prints for 18 dollars..

So I am on a fan website and I was wondering if there is any way to save the picture. It's a protected file and they want me to buy the prints for 18 dollars..

This happens a lot on Flickr i.e. someone protects the rights to a photo so you can't download it...WRONG.

In Firefox, go to Tools > Page Info > Media and you've got access to media links featuring all of the information regarding the site you're viewing. Just browse to the image you want and click save as. You can also save images from Flash slideshows like this as well but that includes browsing your browsers cache directory (Where most files are temporarily saved anyway).

This happens a lot on Flickr i.e. someone protects the rights to a photo so you can't download it...WRONG.

In Firefox, go to Tools > Page Info > Media and you've got access to media links featuring all of the information regarding the site you're viewing. Just browse to the image you want and click save as. You can also save images from Flash slideshows like this as well but that includes browsing your browsers cache directory (Where most files are temporarily saved anyway).

Back
Top Bottom