saw this on facebook...

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Yall are hopeless. When a white chick tells me "black dudes are scary" or "I dont wanna go out in the parking lot because theres a black guy near my car" that comes off as racist IN MY OPINION, correct me if its perfectly normal and accepting to say something like that. Now when 80% of white girls I know have said something just like that, to me, I reach my conclusion that about 80% of white females are racist, or at least the vast majority of them.

You probably haven't even met 1% of the total population of white women in your state, let alone the entire country.

I don't understand how you don't see the problem with saying "80% of white women are racist", but you probably see a problem with someone saying majority of black males are violent, criminals, or etc.

It's the same thing.

The sad part about this whole post is that people are saying this is ok because we should be able to deal with discrimination. As if its ok for blacks to be treated wrong because its the norm. Im really sick of this *$*%+%%% smh

The sad part about this whole post is that people are saying this is ok because we should be able to deal with discrimination. As if its ok for blacks to be treated wrong because its the norm. Im really sick of this *$*%+%%% smh

Yall are hopeless. When a white chick tells me "black dudes are scary" or "I dont wanna go out in the parking lot because theres a black guy near my car" that comes off as racist IN MY OPINION, correct me if its perfectly normal and accepting to say something like that. Now when 80% of white girls I know have said something just like that, to me, I reach my conclusion that about 80% of white females are racist, or at least the vast majority of them.

laugh.gif

No wonder you left Viking Country.

laugh.gif

No wonder you left Viking Country.

Its An attitude that things like this our funny that leads to post like this http://m.topix.com/forum/city/rochester-ny/T3528KIQV3EBFQK9P

All of these comments are coming from white students with blatant disregard and pure racism but im suppose to stay calm and not be offended because i should be use to it. People are quick to call out other black men on their stupidity but its
roll.gif
when a white person is blatantly disrespecting you.
indifferent.gif

I would love to see how funny it is when after you finish school and head out to the workforce your degree and years of non chalant "my skin is tough" attitude is disregarded by some idiot who still believes all you do is smoke weed, drink, and hold guns

Its An attitude that things like this our funny that leads to post like this http://m.topix.com/forum/city/rochester-ny/T3528KIQV3EBFQK9P

All of these comments are coming from white students with blatant disregard and pure racism but im suppose to stay calm and not be offended because i should be use to it. People are quick to call out other black men on their stupidity but its
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

I would love to see how funny it is when after you finish school and head out to the workforce your degree and years of non chalant "my skin is tough" attitude is disregarded by some idiot who still believes all you do is smoke weed, drink, and hold guns

Originally Posted by Ginzo

The vast majority is what I said, that would prob indicate Im not talkin about 51%. Its definitely a lot closer to 90 than 50, let me put that out there. Im not ignorant because I can tell that most white females are racists. That might indicate Im willing to see the obvious, while those denying it are either equally racist or oblivious.
Yeah because you've met 90% of the white girl population right?
eyes.gif
stopit5
I might say that you generalizing white girls is pretty....racist.
Talk about ignorant idiom.

idiot.jpg
never thought id QFT you ...but, alas.
QFT

The vast majority is what I said, that would prob indicate Im not talkin about 51%. Its definitely a lot closer to 90 than 50, let me put that out there. Im not ignorant because I can tell that most white females are racists. That might indicate Im willing to see the obvious, while those denying it are either equally racist or oblivious.
Yeah because you've met 90% of the white girl population right?
eyes.gif
stopit5
I might say that you generalizing white girls is pretty....racist.
Talk about ignorant idiom.

idiot.jpg
never thought id QFT you ...but, alas.
QFT

I dont know what to say....depends if theyre racist which can be thought of, since this sadly is a stereotype of black folks, then its dumb. If its something gangster then well that isnt as bad, if you ask me...

I dont know what to say....depends if theyre racist which can be thought of, since this sadly is a stereotype of black folks, then its dumb. If its something gangster then well that isnt as bad, if you ask me...

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

So when ever I'm presented with the opportunity to advance the perception and reception of MY PEOPLE I do

This obviously isn't one of those times that could warrant such  actions. Quit with that "my people" stuff. Your people is blacks? Is this a game to you? Would you be up in arms as you are now if this pic depicted Mexicans on Ceasar Chavez's bday? I bet not since you oh so vividly described MLK like no one has heard of him. You're stereotyping you're own race, that's the bottom line.

This is why African-Americans can never legitimately be heard in an argument about ethnicity...why because it's a "white man's world", meaning THIS LAND and western civilization was built FOR HIM
the MAJORTIY. If a caucasan HIMSELF is not racist or a bigot he's part of a group that BLINDLY harbors racists and bigots. And since this is his world and land he's in control socially/financially whether people want to admit it or not. "White privelege" blinds and frustrates a lot of Caucasians who may not be racist or bigots because they can't understand MY POINT OF VIEW as a disadvantaged African-American male.

You're asking for "togetherness" at the expense of me sacrificing the little heritage and culture we do have and adopt Caucasian's culture that built around Caucasian way of life
LEAVING ME VULNERABLE to attack by strategic racism like portrayed in the pic.

And for you information, my children are African-American, Cherokee (legitimately), Arab and British.

I have Puetro Rican cousins, aunts and nieces and an uncle who's Irish FROM IRELAND (travels back home monthly)

So it's not a question of "MY PEOPLE" and would I care if the joke was of another ethnicity, I have a short fuse for RACISM period.

The thing here is people are acting like if these stupid broads went to school, work, or any place in THEIR community and carried
themselves like they are in the picture it would 99% surely be considered socially  unacceptable. So how you dudes can make Gucci
Mane threads with tats on his face a collectively agree he "set blacks back" you can collectively agree these girls are imitating what
THEY BELIEVE are African-American stereotypes. "Drawing the line" THAT ISN'T SUPPOSE TO BE THERE according to some
in this thread.

So like I said originally, NOT JUST AFRICAN AMERICANS, but everyone should be chastising this ignorance off rip.
grin.gif
, what makes them black? All I see is three bops who support their second amendment rights, enjoy fine liquor, and going to the strip club with a set of ones.

By getting offended you are supporting the stereotype. Nobody I kick it with looks like that, and I certainly don't. If they think that's the black man's uniform so be it. MLK would have smashed all three and kept it moving.
pimp.gif

So when ever I'm presented with the opportunity to advance the perception and reception of MY PEOPLE I do

This obviously isn't one of those times that could warrant such  actions. Quit with that "my people" stuff. Your people is blacks? Is this a game to you? Would you be up in arms as you are now if this pic depicted Mexicans on Ceasar Chavez's bday? I bet not since you oh so vividly described MLK like no one has heard of him. You're stereotyping you're own race, that's the bottom line.

This is why African-Americans can never legitimately be heard in an argument about ethnicity...why because it's a "white man's world", meaning THIS LAND and western civilization was built FOR HIM
the MAJORTIY. If a caucasan HIMSELF is not racist or a bigot he's part of a group that BLINDLY harbors racists and bigots. And since this is his world and land he's in control socially/financially whether people want to admit it or not. "White privelege" blinds and frustrates a lot of Caucasians who may not be racist or bigots because they can't understand MY POINT OF VIEW as a disadvantaged African-American male.

You're asking for "togetherness" at the expense of me sacrificing the little heritage and culture we do have and adopt Caucasian's culture that built around Caucasian way of life
LEAVING ME VULNERABLE to attack by strategic racism like portrayed in the pic.

And for you information, my children are African-American, Cherokee (legitimately), Arab and British.

I have Puetro Rican cousins, aunts and nieces and an uncle who's Irish FROM IRELAND (travels back home monthly)

So it's not a question of "MY PEOPLE" and would I care if the joke was of another ethnicity, I have a short fuse for RACISM period.

The thing here is people are acting like if these stupid broads went to school, work, or any place in THEIR community and carried
themselves like they are in the picture it would 99% surely be considered socially  unacceptable. So how you dudes can make Gucci
Mane threads with tats on his face a collectively agree he "set blacks back" you can collectively agree these girls are imitating what
THEY BELIEVE are African-American stereotypes. "Drawing the line" THAT ISN'T SUPPOSE TO BE THERE according to some
in this thread.

So like I said originally, NOT JUST AFRICAN AMERICANS, but everyone should be chastising this ignorance off rip.
grin.gif
, what makes them black? All I see is three bops who support their second amendment rights, enjoy fine liquor, and going to the strip club with a set of ones.

By getting offended you are supporting the stereotype. Nobody I kick it with looks like that, and I certainly don't. If they think that's the black man's uniform so be it. MLK would have smashed all three and kept it moving.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 10littlefigures

bj96qb.png

im not even mad...its just how many people responded to it positively

.....eh, whatever. good for them. i like it when 'they' do things like this, it just shows who they really are.

Originally Posted by 10littlefigures

bj96qb.png

im not even mad...its just how many people responded to it positively

.....eh, whatever. good for them. i like it when 'they' do things like this, it just shows who they really are.

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Im not gonna be up in arms tryin to educate people, but +@*+ like this does piss me off. This is the reason I cant even have a white girlfriend. While this pic isnt so out there, this attitude is displayed by the vast majority of white girls in almost everything they do/say. I see it all the time and it just proves to me that they (the chickens posing/saying these along these lines), as people, are worthless. (insert sleepin smilie)
You just did exactly what those white girls in the pic did.  You grouped all white girls into one box, just as the white chicks in the pic are creating the perception that all black folk smoke B&M's, drink 40's and tote that thang while rockin' stunna shades. 

How the hell can you be in the right but they're in the wrong?  In reality, ya'll are both pretty ignorant.

Exactly. Most people who get offended by stuff like this already have the "us vs. them" mentality so its pointless to argue with them.

seriously, bro? you make this argument by saying "most people who get offended"?

in order for me to be offended by this i have to have an "us vs. them" mentality?

nah, man. the chicks in this picture have an "us vs. them" mentality, but you seem to have no problem with that.

i don't agree with 2LipsLegit at all, but that doesn't stop me from being offended.

keep coming up with excuses, man.

and keep using the exact tactic you're attacking in your own argument.
Damn well that post convinced me man. As I type this, I'm thinking of a way to give those girls a piece of my mind. They been holdin us down for too long...TOO long my brotha. Even though I don't drink 40's or smoke blunts, or even tote gats for that matter, I am HIGHLY offended that they think I do, even though they don't know me. In fact, now that you mention it, I'm gonna catch feelings at every distasteful joke. I'm gonna let the anger build over a lifetime, become the angry beast "they" want us to be (and we all know who "they" are, right?) Even though turning the other cheek would do more to dispel these stupid stereotypes, I'm gonna do the opposite and call out those who don't (because as blacks we MUST adopt the hive mentality...if you mad then I'm mad. BELEE DAT!!) I now realize that by taking that picture for what it is, I subliminally want to be white, or at the very least I'm comfortable being the subservient house negro. How could I have been so blind? Thanks for showing the light my militant brotha! *raises fist to the sky*

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Im not gonna be up in arms tryin to educate people, but +@*+ like this does piss me off. This is the reason I cant even have a white girlfriend. While this pic isnt so out there, this attitude is displayed by the vast majority of white girls in almost everything they do/say. I see it all the time and it just proves to me that they (the chickens posing/saying these along these lines), as people, are worthless. (insert sleepin smilie)
You just did exactly what those white girls in the pic did.  You grouped all white girls into one box, just as the white chicks in the pic are creating the perception that all black folk smoke B&M's, drink 40's and tote that thang while rockin' stunna shades. 

How the hell can you be in the right but they're in the wrong?  In reality, ya'll are both pretty ignorant.

Exactly. Most people who get offended by stuff like this already have the "us vs. them" mentality so its pointless to argue with them.

seriously, bro? you make this argument by saying "most people who get offended"?

in order for me to be offended by this i have to have an "us vs. them" mentality?

nah, man. the chicks in this picture have an "us vs. them" mentality, but you seem to have no problem with that.

i don't agree with 2LipsLegit at all, but that doesn't stop me from being offended.

keep coming up with excuses, man.

and keep using the exact tactic you're attacking in your own argument.
Damn well that post convinced me man. As I type this, I'm thinking of a way to give those girls a piece of my mind. They been holdin us down for too long...TOO long my brotha. Even though I don't drink 40's or smoke blunts, or even tote gats for that matter, I am HIGHLY offended that they think I do, even though they don't know me. In fact, now that you mention it, I'm gonna catch feelings at every distasteful joke. I'm gonna let the anger build over a lifetime, become the angry beast "they" want us to be (and we all know who "they" are, right?) Even though turning the other cheek would do more to dispel these stupid stereotypes, I'm gonna do the opposite and call out those who don't (because as blacks we MUST adopt the hive mentality...if you mad then I'm mad. BELEE DAT!!) I now realize that by taking that picture for what it is, I subliminally want to be white, or at the very least I'm comfortable being the subservient house negro. How could I have been so blind? Thanks for showing the light my militant brotha! *raises fist to the sky*

Originally Posted by tyisny

roll.gif
indifferent.gif

No, you shouldn't get riled up because they are saying that to get you riled up. If you let people's words put you on edge then they win IMO. The course of action after you getting on edge would be to resort to violence no? If you did that then you'd be in the wrong. They have free speech rights so you gotta learn how to respect that EVEN though IT'S IGNORANT AS HELL. I could care less about what some schmuck is going to think of me after I have my degree. It's up to them to repeal their ignorance not me. They should do the work in order to get rid of their ignorance NOT ME!

Originally Posted by tyisny

roll.gif
indifferent.gif

No, you shouldn't get riled up because they are saying that to get you riled up. If you let people's words put you on edge then they win IMO. The course of action after you getting on edge would be to resort to violence no? If you did that then you'd be in the wrong. They have free speech rights so you gotta learn how to respect that EVEN though IT'S IGNORANT AS HELL. I could care less about what some schmuck is going to think of me after I have my degree. It's up to them to repeal their ignorance not me. They should do the work in order to get rid of their ignorance NOT ME!

Back
Top Bottom