Saying NO to sex.... is it ever the "player" thing to do?

Clifffs:

Just got over a major hurdle dealing with this one chick
My boy says I should turn down the desperation drawers when she tries to run em.

Well?

I mean on some real @@%!, It's deuce - advantage Rilla right now. I been down for months, but it's my turn to be on the ups again. So is it moreplayer to say "Shut up +$%$+...I still smashed
grin.gif
" ... or "Yeah whatever $+$, that's why I don't even want that dusty @@%! no more
laugh.gif
"

Real talk, @@%! got me feeling like :

red-pill-or-blue-pill.jpg

no sex?

huh? if you dont want that P just get different P

no to sex isnt only right if the sex got cooties.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Son has the most chick problems on NT ever. I mean the MOST
smh.gif

Whenever I see an introspective chick thread, I just assume it's him.

I'm right 100% of the time.

Originally Posted by Mathilda Lando

smh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I lol'ed[/color]

Of course it is. Every guy gets to a point where he has gotten so much that another nut makes no difference and sometimes it isn't even worth the hasslecuz u got to worry about this B gettin attached and going psycho on u if u leave her. Besides eventually it's not about quantity it's about quality.

Giving in on the P just shows that she has power over you. I say foreplay for like 30 mins get up grab your jacket and leave
smile.gif

You gota have good self control to pull it off.

My dude Rilla and I stay with female threads. NT, quit acting like ye'een know.

But really though, is this the ex from a few months back, or is this a new jumpoff you trying to date/wife?

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by Mathilda Lando

smh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I lol'ed[/color]

Don't you guys get it. This is his chick problem sn. His real sn is probably something else that he doesn't post girl problems from.

Real post forthcoming:

I ask a lot of relationship questions to gain a more universal perspective. I have very few actual problems per say. A lot of stuff I ask is hypothetical even.And ya'll wonder why half the time I'm making the thread and posting in it 9374984 times, but the other half of the time I'm making an incrediblyinsightful post about how to deal with a woman. Well, I've actually been attempting to learn something withthese threads. While you guys use NT as a quick fix, I use it as a focus group. NT has taught me a lot of REAL stuff about dealing with stress, loss, makingmusic, what fans appreciate in music, and everything in between. See, we sit around the general forum laughing and cracking jokes all the time, but you guysfail to realize the positive effects you can generate in your OWN lives just by being able to ask a guy in Canada, a woman in Japan, and a ****** inPookie's room the same question at the same time and get 3 different answers. I Venn Diagram my way through NT in search of universal truth and I'mwiser for it. Laugh all you want. And for the record, I've never operated 2 screen names at the same time outside of using CB94 on loan for the past 2months or so. Cats will make me out to be the next THB, but I don't even go by my usernames. I'm Young Rilla, whether I'm posting as CigaRilla,Free The Chief, or asking to use CB94 right quick. It ain't like I'm one of those internet personalities that hide behind an avy. I'm really me, all the time and apologetically. .

[/real #!+$ ]

Originally Posted by iBlink

My dude Rilla and I stay with female threads. NT, quit acting like ye'een know.

But really though, is this the ex from a few months back, or is this a new jumpoff you trying to date/wife?
the ex, the ex-exes, the ex-flings, the ex-everything... It's my past in general.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

(scratches head) this guys back with a vengeance
never left..not even for a day..I've been making the same types of threads under a diff. username w/o all the stigma that comes from lamesrecognizing your name and trying to piggy back off of it..

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by iBlink

My dude Rilla, DC ALL AMERICAN and I stay with female threads. NT, quit acting like ye'een know.

FIXED
DC makes MAN threads about females. There's a subtle difference
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom