Saying NO to sex.... is it ever the "player" thing to do?

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

if i could turn back the hands of time
i woulda never boned my current chick
smh.gif
Damn bro....She gave you that Waka Flocka?
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Happened once, but it was cuz i didnt wanna cheat on my girlfriend.
smile.gif

Most girls try to control guys wit sex.

Sometimes, and I mean SOMETIMES, u gotta say NO. Because if you take that a way from a girl, thinkin she can control you wit sex, and u play the no card? Thenyou GOT her. Period. Becuz the majority of the time she got a whole bunch of dudes beggin to smash. Trust. It always work.

And
laugh.gif
at some of these answers lol yall have NO Game!

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

Of course it is. Every guy gets to a point where he has gotten so much that another nut makes no difference and sometimes it isn't even worth the hassle cuz u got to worry about this B gettin attached and going psycho on u if u leave her. Besides eventually it's not about quantity it's about quality.

this^

Originally Posted by CB94

turned down a 3rd romping recently. but that aint the same thing.

IF i could learn to turn p from an ex, all would be well... :-(

WAY different. I'm saying though. I already know it ain't gon be easy.. it ain't the same when you got 2 years of flashbacks making you wonder if it got any fatter while you've been away..... man.. I need a glass of water already
smh.gif

laugh.gif

its ok to turn some down every once in awhile. don't be like a dog that chases down a frisbee or meat bone everytime its tossed in front of you. keepyourself desirable bruh.

Originally Posted by iBlink

From what I've learned, dudes gotta start being more conservative with the penis. Real rap, I see dudes get straight used for sex the same way girls get played.

Sex is sex, depending on the girl, that's where it can stop. If you want a girl to respect you on some deeper level, then you can't be humping like jack rabbits at every given chance. Get it in, but get inside her mind as well if you really trying to be with her. Instead of having sex, converse about an issue. Any girl can let you hit, but not all of em have much to offer beyond the bedroom. I mean, if all you want is a pretty face and pus, by all means, get it in. But if you want a female of quality, you gotta be stingy sometimes.

Hmmm. No.

I am sick of this entire sex is bad **$$ our society spews out by the gallons. How are we the most sexual explicit society in the world, but it is still such arisque topic. Turning down sex is situational, it is animalistic to screw everything that moves, but the "player" thing to do is def not to turn downsex. You like a girl, she like you back. Wrap it up and smash to smithereens. If you in a relationship be faithful and stop being so greedy.

depends...if its a girl im not feeling, or an average looking girl with a big @#$ mouth about her sexual exploits (ruined my chances with this good lookinggirl freshman year of college, because she thought i @#$%@# anything that walked
mad.gif
), ill have to pass

Rilla, I had a similar situation happen to me two weeks ago. In an attempt to heighten the sexual tension and be a gentleman and for legal reasons (she cameover drunk after a night out with her girls) I declined. She was texting me crazy and on my jock before that, afterwords, she has been cold as ice. Do it, ismy advice.

There is times I shoulda said no, but didnt....

but i have said no to sex due to either fatigue, no gas, no time, or etc.....

I turned down morning sex on weds....SMH! girl didnt understand I couldnt be late to work no more!

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I am sick of this entire sex is bad **$$ our society spews out by the gallons. How are we the most sexual explicit society in the world, but it is still such a risque topic. Turning down sex is situational, it is animalistic to screw everything that moves, but the "player" thing to do is def not to turn down sex. You like a girl, she like you back. Wrap it up and smash to smithereens. If you in a relationship be faithful and stop being so greedy.

Different scenarios..
Rilla, I had a similar situation happen to me two weeks ago. In an attempt to heighten the sexual tension and be a gentleman and for legal reasons (she came over drunk after a night out with her girls) I declined. She was texting me crazy and on my jock before that, afterwords, she has been cold as ice. Do it, is my advice.
I hit a stupid drunk chick once... felt WRONG on so many levels.. bathroom floor level, bent over the sink level, her head by my waist level..... etc...

turned down a 3rd romping recently. but that aint the same thing.

IF i could learn to turn p from an ex, all would be well... :-(

WAY different. I'm saying though. I already know it ain't gon be easy.. it ain't the same when you got 2 years of flashbacks making you wonder if it got any fatter while you've been away..... man.. I need a glass of water already
smh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by phillynas

Originally Posted by CigaRilla

My boy says I should turn down the desperation drawers when she tries to run em.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
ya boy have mental problems
Nah G. It's a good reason for it. You prolly ain't never been in one of these power struggles...

Originally Posted by phillynas

Originally Posted by CigaRilla

My boy says I should turn down the desperation drawers when she tries to run em.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
ya boy have mental problems
Nah G. It's a good reason for it.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
right

dudes be thinking they gonna be around forever,better take what u can get