Saying NO to sex.... is it ever the "player" thing to do?

From what I've learned, dudes gotta start being more conservative with the penis. Real rap, I see dudes get straight used for sex the same way girls getplayed.

Sex is sex, depending on the girl, that's where it can stop. If you want a girl to respect you on some deeper level, then you can't be humping likejack rabbits at every given chance. Get it in, but get inside her mind as well if you really trying to be with her. Instead of having sex, converse about anissue. Any girl can let you hit, but not all of em have much to offer beyond the bedroom. I mean, if all you want is a pretty face and pus, by all means, getit in. But if you want a female of quality, you gotta be stingy sometimes.

"Just when you thought that giving her all that D!(% was the +@+#.....I couldnt warn you." Suga Free

Always let them know that you dont have to have their P. Take passes, and dont make an excuse. That you have a headache or something, just say you dont wantit.

I've said no before.
They look at you like you crazy for a min... but o'well.

one story...

Used to talk to a female NT'er on here and we was kicking it and layed down to go to sleep..... she got up and said, " are you serious? "....CALLED ME GAY CAUSE I DIDNT TRY TO MAKE A MOVE ON HER. THEN SAID " I'M TELLING NT YOUR GAY "
roll.gif

But i smashed after that little segment and some oral motivation.
Best white girl i ever had.
frown.gif

O.F.T.L.M.P.I.I.H.B ...
glasses.gif

^^^
laugh.gif

I've said no before .. I just said no to some chick 15 minutes ago who wants to do some 'ol romantic fall getaway .. drive through a bunch of leavestype %*$! .. 'ol car commercial type %*$! ..leaves flying int he background type %*$! ..

If you really gettin' it in, than dudes say no a lot .... I dont say no , just to say no , but I might have prior plans (un-related from smashing) and optnot cancel just because some chick wants to hang out .. Women respect stuff like that ..

Ya'll dudes are riot...

some 'ol romantic fall getaway .. drive through a bunch of leaves type %*$! .. 'ol car commercial type %*$! ..leaves flying int he background type %*$! ..
WHAT?
roll.gif

Said no to a spanish chic i use to talk to, all the sudden she turned HULK in her strength and broke my arm damn near trying to get me to stay.
But i had prior plans, a dinner for work i had to attend.
It was hard to say no not right now and leave...

Told her i was coming back after it was over.... I slept good that night.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Said no to a spanish chic i use to talk to, all the sudden she turned HULK in her strength and broke my arm damn near trying to get me to stay.

Man G... the last ONLY (why lie?
laugh.gif
) time I told one of my ex girls no, I ended upraped. She ain't p.i.i.m.b or nothing, but she held me down and p.m.d.i.h.m.u.m.t.curled....
frown.gif
. Lord... I ain't been man enough to say no to a chick since
tired.gif

laugh.gif
Rilla do be havin a lot of girl posts

But to answer ur question, sayin NO to sex is the epitome of "player" it shows that u aint thirsty and that u aint got the vjj on a pedistal. Now thepredecessor gent might have been quite the opposite so u come along and aint eager to get buckets and she throws it harder than an MLB fast ball. U make herthirsty

Originally Posted by Mathilda Lando

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Son has the most chick problems on NT ever. I mean the MOST
smh.gif

Whenever I see an introspective chick thread, I just assume it's him.

I'm right 100% of the time.

what about DC?

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

Of course it is. Every guy gets to a point where he has gotten so much that another nut makes no difference and sometimes it isn't even worth the hassle cuz u got to worry about this B gettin attached and going psycho on u if u leave her. Besides eventually it's not about quantity it's about quality.

Game recognize game...

...you lookin' familiar.

Originally Posted by CigaRilla

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Man G... the last ONLY (why lie?
laugh.gif
) time I told one of my ex girls no, I ended up raped. She ain't p.i.i.m.b or nothing, but she held me down and p.m.d.i.h.m.u.m.t.curled....
frown.gif
. Lord... I ain't been man enough to say no to a chick since
tired.gif

Yes, been other times i was like nah not tonight, chill. Yes.. I ended up voluntarily raped. How can i say no to " O, you not hard? Let me handle that foryou boo".. *unzip* .... * face disappears*

I've said no before, most times it make them want you more. Other times I said no, I simply felt girls weren't up to my standards.

I know everybody is a pimp offline...but honestly in life I have turned down a few bundles of bromel. These broads weren't worth it. Some werenasty....others nasty looking...some knowing their history made me not even want to be seen with the female. I can't #%*+ anything. Its hard...pardon thepun.

Though in the future I have a feeling a broad I was pursuing who turned me down will want me to pipe...I might have to turn her down out of spite. SMH

i thought you were supposed to say no to drugs.................not sex!

anyways....if your getting ya groove on like clock work, then i can see why you said no mabey to prove a point to ol girl.....but in MOST cases...

[Floetry] all you gotta do is say YES! [/Floetry]

I'm a living testament to this...and when I do...like 2-3 weeks later, some suspect **+ comes out. I go off instinct.

turned down a 3rd romping recently. but that aint the same thing.

IF i could learn to turn p from an ex, all would be well... :-(

turned down a 3rd romping recently. but that aint the same thing.

IF i could learn to turn p from an ex, all would be well... :-(

WAY different. I'm saying though. I already know it ain't gon be easy.. it ain't the same when you got 2 years of flashbacks making you wonder ifit got any fatter while you've been away..... man.. I need a glass of water already
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom