Scammed by NTer Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

http://spot-rusherz.u.yuku.com/

Bought a pair of hare 7's on May 4th

They were described as VNDS & even looked so in the pics

Sent him 250 via paypal..as a gift, smh. Knew him for years, so i didn't really 2nd guess it.

Took dude about 2 weeks to send them out, but i wasn't stressing since i wasn't planning to wear them anytime soon

Got the shoes..shoes were filthy and had creases all over. Not only that, he put the shipping label on the damn jordan box itself. 

Hit him up, he promised he'd refund, so i sent them out the next morning. 

Got them back since i wrote the address wrong. Reshipped, he received his sneakers back on may 17th in the same condition that he shipped them in. 

Been ducking my texts, tweets, and dm's ever since. 

I know i was an idiot for paying via gift, and im not really stressing the $250. I do want it back, though..Just the principle of the situation. Knew dude for yrs & he turned around and scammed me. Hopefully no one else does business with that guy. 

Whenever you send as gift you send yourself a "password reset link" so you can file for an unauthorized dispute or if not pay using your credit card and file a dispute with your bank.

Let them laugh. Why does that bother YOU? Have a seat and calm down

It just demonstrates a lack of character.  
There's no such thing as a community of selfish jerks.  
If someone's content to just sit back and laugh at others' misfortune, then 1) nobody should ever give a damn about them and  2) clearly they're not interested in being a part of anything larger than themselves - they're just crabs in a barrel.  

Really, that's the mentality on display here.  When people care and help one another avoid fraud or find redress, we demonstrate that we're stronger together than we are separately.   When people do the opposite, they're just spreading their own misery around - and who wants to hang out with people like that?  

In case it bears repeating, "Spot Rusherz" has been banned.  

That said, sellers aren't the only ones who develop reputations.  For those busy solidifying themselves as part of the immature "lulz" crowd, let's just hope you never find yourself in need.  

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

Damn bruh. Dude seemed hella legit. Tenure on NT doesn't matter anymore.

tired.gif

Originally Posted by iYen

@Meth
Can known scammers still reapply for a nt account?
word

that israel5 dude scammed me and a few other nt'ers.  the dude who used to always try and sell those phones.  i never bothered to try and get him banned though because i thought he'd just come back on a different account.  figured it would be better for him to keep his sn since now he's a known scammer.  at least in the phone threads.

Yeah, i wore the sneakers
but he offered 280 weeks later

McArj.png

Originally Posted by show time 96

No pic's of the Hare 7's ? ... did you rock them yet or keep them in the same condition as they were sent to you ?
Never put my feet into them
They were filthy. 

Which reply you going with?

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

McArj.png

No pic's of the Hare 7's ? ... did you rock them yet or keep them in the same condition as they were sent to you ?
They were filthy. 

Hard to detect sarcasm through texts. 
He said he didn't send the money out cus i wore the shoes, but he sent me a text offering 280. 

dudes in here actin like they know exactly what went down and the rest of us are ruining NT

McArj.png

They were filthy. 

This is what I'm talking about, Meth. OP's own story doesn't even add up
laugh.gif

so in conclusion, this thead has led to:

1) NT believing that it is some type of "community" that helps each other out, when it really isn't, because ppl laugh at the misfortunes of others from the sidelines

2) expecting NTers to do their due diligence based on principle is probably a bad idea

3) Hyper randomly donates $$$ , someone school me on this

Originally Posted by Mayor of NYC

McArj.png

They were filthy. 

This is what I'm talking about, Meth. OP's own story doesn't even add up
laugh.gif
First reply seems to be sarcasm. There's a broken image link that might give it some context. 

@Meth

Nope.

Long term, we know we need to get a good feedback system in place. Even so, nothing is idiot-proof. We already go out of our way to urge everyone to avoid paying via gift. The buyer screwed up badly, and will obviously pay for it, but that doesn't mean we can let the seller skate, especially when he's practically flaunting the fact that he took the guy's money. Unless he makes it right, he won't be allowed back.

Just do a chargeback. If you have all the tracking receipts and proof I dont see why your bank/credit card wont refund you. Now if you 'gifting' the payment compromises chargebacks thats your fault. Ill probably never do the gift thing ever again and I only did it back in the day maybe once. Way. Too. Many. Scammers in this new wave of 'sneakerheads'.

And if all that fails and you know this cat and his whereabouts go handle your business

I cant believe that NT has slipped to the point of laughing with someone who is openly bragging about scamming another member through this site. 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

For real? 

Originally Posted by PLVN

Where are the NT conspiracy theorists?

Don't you all see that this is an elaborate ruse by Spot Rusherz and mondaynightraw to capitalize on Hyper's incredible kindness?

Are the NT Detectives on vacation?

Payment sent.

I don't want the money back, even if dude does pay you back.

+%@+ scammers.

Originally Posted by Method Man

@Meth

Nope.

Long term, we know we need to get a good feedback system in place. Even so, nothing is idiot-proof. We already go out of our way to urge everyone to avoid paying via gift. The buyer screwed up badly, and will obviously pay for it, but that doesn't mean we can let the seller skate, especially when he's practically flaunting the fact that he took the guy's money. Unless he makes it right, he won't be allowed back.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
"Spot "base model" rushers.

I'm upset that ninjahood didnt send him a tweet talking about da hemi being superior to da V6.

Op, I wish there were some sort of way for me to help you. Best of luck.

Originally Posted by Hyper

Payment sent.

I don't want the money back, even if dude does pay you back.

+%@+ scammers.
OP is now NT's version of that old lady bullied on a bus by children.
Both parties received monetary compensation from a generous third-party, and yet the real perpetrators will go unpunished.
Am I saying that those bullying children and the V6 Charger owner should be attacked by a mother bear and her gymnastics-inclined cub? Yes, yes indeed.

copped sneakers on here once ... never again ... they were VNDS ... %*#@# were beat at hell ... clown

Back
Top Bottom