Scariest thing that's ever happened to you?

I got locked in a closet too cuz I was snuzzin a married woman. Husband comes home and shorty says go in closet to avoid confrontation. To make a long story short dude opened the closet door and just looked at me. I said wassup and walked past him and dipped. Never saw shorty again. Lol. No duck tales either. I got nt fam that can verify this story lol

I got locked in a closet too cuz I was snuzzin a married woman. Husband comes home and shorty says go in closet to avoid confrontation. To make a long story short dude opened the closet door and just looked at me. I said wassup and walked past him and dipped. Never saw shorty again. Lol. No duck tales either. I got nt fam that can verify this story lol

Got shot at close range when I was 17 by somebody I thought was my friend.. Homie said he was gone kill me and he tried but he missed.. Divine intervention mos definitely, he ended up killing some dude almost 2 years ago so he's locked up now..

Got shot at close range when I was 17 by somebody I thought was my friend.. Homie said he was gone kill me and he tried but he missed.. Divine intervention mos definitely, he ended up killing some dude almost 2 years ago so he's locked up now..
sick.gif

mean.gif

I have seen/been through so much stuff really doesn't phase me anymore. The most recent thing though was I watched a young guy get run over multiple times. 

I was about 14 or 15 This kid got shot and killed in 1 of my buildings, and his bro was trying to help him out the building but laid him down to put up something. As he went up the stairs I was coming out the building. I seen the body and was like :wow: I tried to dip but the D's jumped out on me, had me on the floor spread with everybody looking out their windows. I was convinced I was going to jail that night till his brother came back down telling them he shot his bro by accident.

I was about 14 or 15 This kid got shot and killed in 1 of my buildings, and his bro was trying to help him out the building but laid him down to put up something. As he went up the stairs I was coming out the building. I seen the body and was like
eek.gif
I tried to dip but the D's jumped out on me, had me on the floor spread with everybody looking out their windows. I was convinced I was going to jail that night till his brother came back down telling them he shot his bro by accident.
Crazy 

One time me my boy and our homegirl were smoking at his house, we made a bootleg homemade bong out of a 2 liter bottle of coke. So I took a big hit out of it and literally felt everything go super slow, so slow I could feel my heart rate slow down a lot. I literally thought I was having a stroke or something, I could barely move and couldn't say a word. After a bout a min or so it started to go away but I was pretty shook. 

Also had it happen to me when I smoked some knockout (that legal stuff) never again 
mean.gif
i dont do drugs, but i was like 12 and i was painting my rc car

i had bought a legit paint kit (like a spray gun and all) so i sprayed it and got some on my shirt

like a dummy i sniffed and and the stuff murked my nostrils and gave me a mondo headache, my headache felt so bad it was cold, for an hour i was paranoid because i couldnt smell anything and my mom was all in my **** askin what i was trippin about, but i didnt want to get a whoopin so i played it smooth

all the while im thinkin the life i had pre-paintjob was done

campus armed robberies were happening at school.

some wild dudes that didn't get caught. my boy actually got duct taped up and had a gun to his head.

then one time i missed a class and slept in. i should've left because i guess the neighbors were all watching and knew our schedule.

anyway I'm home alone 5 person house, all college students that live there. Dude starts kicking in my door. ******g panic. grab my phone call the cops.

tell them the address and the dumb operator can't hear me.

i say something like 615 and she goes 613? and we do this like 50 times.

she then asked me "how do you know someone is trying to break into your house " :x

Grab a pair of scissors lock my doors and wait. door wouldn't give so dudes couldn't get inside and dipped. cops came later.

Sleep paralysis.

Dude. I know that feeling. This happened to me.

Story:
So I have the day off from work (it was on a Friday) so I'm sleeping late. I roll over to look at the clock and its 12:21. So then I roll over and fall back asleep. I dont remember how long after I looked at the clock this happened but I swear to you I felt like someone grabbed me by my chin and I was being pulled up. I swear to you I felt like someone grabbed me by my chin and I was being pulled up. I felt like I was being dragged up the wall and I remember trying to wave my arms and shake my legs to get free. And the weirdest feeling was like I couldn't breathe and I could see everything in my bedroom clear as day. Then all of a sudden I feel normal again with my heart beating stupid fast and I was sweating. Mind you I had the air conditioner on 60 and high.

Scary.

But scariest thing other than that happen to me? I attempted to make a right turn on 28th and 10th in my old 2004 Grand Cherokee at 45 mph back in 2004. The Jeep was on two wheels. No doubt in my mind about that. When the other 2 tires hit the floor I pulled over and my legs were shaking. lol

Dunno what I was thinking with that. Thank goodness nothing happened because I would have hit a ******** of parked cars. lol

- Sleep paralysis for the first time.  I was waking up and my body felt heavy, so I tried to move, but I couldn't then I started to panic.  Next thing I know, I see a ghost walking in front of my bed toward me and now I'm struggling to move, but still can't.  Then the ghost is like in my face talking, I swear it looked like Stone Cold Steve Austin
laugh.gif
, and I felt like it was trying to get into my body, so I started yelling for my roommate to wake up, but he didn't.  So I'm just laying in my bed, ghost is trying to rape me, and I'm yelling.  I ended up rolling onto my side and realized I could move again and it was over.  It probably was about a minute or less in real time.  Didn't mention it to my roommate because I didn't want to look like a *****
laugh.gif
mean.gif

- Car accident.  My dentist's office is in the city where I use to live, about an hour away from where I currently live.  It's a long story, but basically he's been my dentist since I was a kid and I had a bad experience with a dentist around where I live now, so I went back.  So anyway, I had an appointment and afterward decided to hit up some old friends and have lunch.  Since I don't see them much, what was supposed to be just lunch turned into an all night thing because we met up with other friends and I got caught up with that.  I was starting to get tired since I was up early and my friend offered to let me sleep at his place, but I figured an hour drive wouldn't be too bad.  As I was driving home around 2:00am, I was fine, but I kept having to move around to keep myself alert.  About 30 minutes away from my house, the worst happened and I fell asleep
mean.gif
.  When I woke up, I made the mistake of grabbing the steering instead of braking first.  I veered onto a two-lane exit while I was asleep, I was on the left lane, and when I woke up I grabbed the steering with my right hand, not realizing what was happening, and ended up jerking it and then hitting the brakes, which spun me out into a ditch.  When I hit the ditch, my car turned on its side and slid into a wall.  Thank God no one else was involved or hurt.  I walked out without a scratch, but I'm definitely not messing around driving late anymore.  Had my brother pick me up and truly felt like the lowest point in my life...

May not be none of my business but do you mind if I ask why your friend wanted to kill you?

took acid a bunch of times when i was young and dumb and never had visuals or hallucinated or lost control of myself. i always had great time on lsd. I never understood how people could lose it (lose control of them selves), i thought those people were weak. fast forward to copping some "gel tabs" and popping one for the first time (always took paper hits b4). my boy who was a big LSD head talked me into taking two (i never took more than one ever) and tried to get me to take third, but i refused. it was late in the evening, maybe after 9pm and it was snowing crazy ,we probably got 6-8 inches that night. we really had no plan and could not stay at his crib with his parents upstairs, nor wanted to. he comes up with the idea to walk a couple miles in the snow to his buddy's house to smoke some ganja.

we get there and his dudes are chill, high as hell and we begin to smoke. I'm feeling wonderful at the time. the channel got flipped to "coming to America" and i swear i never laughed harder in my life. my buddy's friend were big in to graffiti and had these books of stuff that they did. that's when it happened. i started getting crazy visuals, every photo i was looking at was melting. i mean literally melting like someone had a lighter to the photo. i was in unchartered waters at this point. i put the photo album away and kept my mouth shut about what i was seeing. i looked up and these guys were just watching the Simpsons. and that's when it really happened.

i can't explain it, but i became so involved in what was happening to homer that i lost it. i remember he was just getting treated the whole episode and at one point he was getting beaten really badly. something snapped in my brain and i was convinced that my buddy's two friends were going to try and kill me. i got up to go to the kitchen to get a knife.

everyone came down which made me think they were going to make their move. one of the guys goes out the back door to smoke so immediately get the idea to lock the door on him so he could not get in. now i could just deal with the other guy. i grabbed a kitchen knife and put in in my pocket. no body seen me, but my boy knew something was wrong with me. i told him i had to get the heck out of there because we were in danger.

i leave out the front door, its snowing like crazy and my boy is trying to figure out whats happening. that's when the visuals got taken to another level. everything i'm going to tell you after this will be a complete hallucination and did not really happen, except for how i i wound up in a church, more on that in a little.

walking away from the crib with my boy asking me whats going on with a look of deep concern, i start seeing cars pulling up like how the cops pull up on a crime seen. people start getting out that i recognize and just stand by their doors Jarred open and say nothing, but stare at me walking away. these were mainly co workers. i keep trucking. now i start getting in to it with my boy. i tell him that his friends were going to kill us and hes telling me that's not possible and i was just trippin'. i was trippin hard at this point because i startled yelling at him "NAW YOU?" "NAW YOU?". He still tried to calm me down and i just kept repeating that phrase to him NAW YOU NAW YOU. then he finally could not take anymore of me and told me NAW YOU? i told him to get the **** away from me or i was going to hurt him. he ditched me and i was alone.

i was on a side street in the middle of the night and was chilling next to a USPS mail box. i kept seeing cars pull up with people i knew. personal friends and people i worked with. they would not look at me, just drive by or turn on the corner i was standing by. i was scared and did not want this feeling to happen anymore and though if i just walk in front of one of the cars that was going by that everything i was feeling would just stop. i tried to work up enough courage to walk in to the street to get hit, but something told me don't do it. the though i could die if i got hit by a car never entered my mind. i just knew my "trip" would end. i started walking and i seen a church.

i walk up to the church and open the door and its open. i grab a seat in a pew. i though i was dead. i though i was waiting to go to heaven. and i kid you not about 15 minutes of me sitting in this church a dude walks in. now this dude did not look like Jesus with the beard, but he was a younger dude and looked like a carpenter. i was still trippin and was sure i was dead at this point. dude sits next to me and asks how I'm doing. i told him i didn't know. i kid you not dude bust out with the bible and just starts reading. i was thinking that i was dead and going to heaven. about 10-15 minuted of him reading i start coming down big time. i realize i wasn't dead and i needed to get the **** out of there and go home. I'm trying to scoot and he says he runs across people who are troubled, so he leaves the church open. he got an alert or something that i was in there. he tells me i can go meet some church people yada yada yada they get together every Sunday. at this point i just tell him thanks and get up and leave, i walked home about 5 miles.

the next day my friend tells me i was threatening him and he got sick of trying to babysit me and ditched me. he swore to god that he started feeling bad he left me, so he went looking for me. he said he heard me laughing so he looking in the ally and said i was in a ally talking to a garbage can laughing my *** off having a conversation with the garbage can. this i believe. i never did LSD again after that. i could have committed a crime or have accidentally killed my self. imagine how many times people do this on an every day basis and wind up dead or in jail. it humbled me. i though i was to good to have a bad trip and i was humbled.

Got shot a couple years back, it was like 6 of us on my stoop waiting for this one guy to dip so we can go play madden in my basement. Stayed out longer than we wanted to, we talking and a car passes by then reverses. All I hear is what up cuz, I turn around and dude starts firing, I try to jump over the garden and get hit in the air. While in the air I felt like I was in the Matrix, everything was in slow motion. 3 of my friends are on my steps frozen while 5 shots are fired at me but only 1 hit me, I'm on the floor hit actually chuckling this can't be happening. Get to the hospital and the doctors wanted to open me up for exploratory surgery, I'm like hell no. They still wanted to do it after the tests showed no organs hit or any leakage in me. Bullet is lodged in my spine and doctor says no way they can take it out. Looking back the main reason I didn't want to do the surgery was because I was going to have a scar from my chest to my waist :smh:, made the right decision but damn. For a year I had the same dream every day of that day, it really ****** me up, I wouldn't go out or do anything. To this day I never turn my back to a street and at times real cautious. Last summer there was 2 parties me and friends went to, while in there I felt funny about party so I said lets dip, both parties get shot up.

Back
Top Bottom