Scenes from the recession

Man its going to get worse, but the blunt of the recession is kind of past us a little. I've experienced being laid off from a job. I been in long lines atjob fairs and put in resumes everywhere. But I thank God everyday that my bills were still paid and just when my unemployment ran out, I got a job with the DCGovernment.

Keep ya heads up and continue to pray guys. With bad will come good

I remember the Miami expo thing,
laugh.gif
mom dukes seriously wanted to go there that place was crazy packed

and
mad.gif
smh.gif
at george bush, the guy will never be able to sleepor walk outside ever again.

Real talk if the government said "ok the recession is over" I believe it would be. It comes down to the people in charge wanting more money anddemanding it from the people when they really don't need it.

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

Dont worry.

Obama SAVES!

do all of your posts have to be political? this is a sneaker board man, we get it. you dislike obama. k thanks..

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

laugh.gif

and
mad.gif
smh.gif
at george bush, the guy will never be able to sleep or walk outside ever again.

I didn't want this thread to go there but ya'll are kidding yourselves if you think its all GWB's fault.

This is what happens when resourses become increasingly misallocated and everyone over estimates the value of what they have. Hedge funds realized that theirinvestment models were not so smart after all, home owners in Lodi and San Bernardino learned that their home was not really a million dollar home, the classcalled "house flippers" has realized that they were not financial geniuses but rather just people who rode a bubble of cheap credit and we realizethat China is still far from having a Western style economy and instead that it is the World's storehouse of cheap labor and exports driven by thosedelusional hedge funders, home owners and "house flippers" in the West.

The good news is that despite the best efforts of bad government policy, societies will rise again and one day standards of livings will rise, and real capitalwill be so abundant that we will actually have what we once merely imaged that we had.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

laugh.gif

and
mad.gif
smh.gif

I didn't want this thread to go there but ya'll are kidding yourselves if you think its all GWB's fault.
then whos fault is it, you tell me? you guys act like right when obama comes into office everything will change? it will take some time. dontbelieve all of this BS the computer, media puts out there. use your guy's brain.

A-Rod???

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

But seriously, I hope this comes to an end soon. Im just thankful that Im in college and dont have to go out and get a real job and pay bills and such. Damnit feels like this recession has been around forever. I dont even remember when things were good
smh.gif
. When was the last time??
tired.gif

Originally Posted by icykicks79

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

laugh.gif

and
mad.gif
smh.gif

then whos fault is it, you tell me? you guys act like right when obama comes into office everything will change? it will take some time. dont believe all of this BS the computer, media puts out there. use your guy's brain.

figure2.gif
The high marginal income tax cut is what killed us imo. And Reagen startingup our debt, Clinton, Bush 2 dropping tax cuts for the rich even lower.

Back
Top Bottom