School me on "cheating"

its not cheating if you do it only once a week...
grin.gif

DearWinter219 wrote:
It's way too many women out here to have to lie to any of em to get what you want.

Thats all you need to learn Geronimo.If you aint ready for one girl don't settle fam.

I mean real talk if you dont care about the girl owell do you but cheating is wrong all imma say is dont do it im speaking from my own experience
tired.gif

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

if its something you cant tell your girl....its CHEATING!

False.

Sometimes, I withhold info from my girl just to further appreciate the fact that we are NOT one and the same person. Her life is hers. Mine is mine. Thatdoesn't mean I'm a cheater though. That just means I came into this world breathing air into my lungs, not hers, and vica versa. Besides, if she knewthat I'm only able to get my hair twisted for the dirt because I've maintained a "more-than-amicable" relationship with the girl before her,she'd kill me. Even though I haven't hugged, kissed, caked, or done anything out of the realm of "just friends" with this girl, her wholepresence in my life would cast doubt and suspicion on an otherwise innocent (and resourceful) guy. And I ain't trying to hear all that...so I tell her meand shorty haven't spoken since... even though shorty is on stand-by.

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Originally Posted by Boxxy

Also serious question, is it cheating if you havent had intercourse with the girl you are cheating ON?
That's just as dumb of a question as, "Is it a relationship if you haven't had sex?". Cheating is sharing intimacy outside of your relationship. That can be a kiss or even something as small as a hug, if the intent is something greater than friendship. But if you haven't established intimacy or a relationship with the first girl, then it's all fair to do as you please with the second one. The key is playing with all your card face up. Don't try to be sneaky. Just find you two girls that don't care that they are just options (instead of opportunities) then do you. It's way too many women out here to have to lie to any of em to get what you want.

I mean i like girl a lot, but its like she too busy with softball and her friends. Like damn, let me get a basehit
smh.gif

Also serious question, is it cheating if you havent had intercourse with the girl you are cheating ON?
That's just as dumb of a question as, "Is it a relationship if you haven't had sex?". Cheating is sharing intimacy outside of your relationship. That can be a kiss or even something as small as a hug, if the intent is something greater than friendship. But if you haven't established intimacy or a relationship with the first girl, then it's all fair to do as you please with the second one. The key is playing with all your card face up. Don't try to be sneaky. Just find you two girls that don't care that they are just options (instead of opportunities) then do you. It's way too many women out here to have to lie to any of em to get what you want.

I mean i like girl a lot, but its like she too busy with softball and her friends. Like damn, let me get a basehit
smh.gif
imma say this now the friends will be in your way for a long time and also get ready too tell her the right thing too do and she dont listenin but when her friends tell her the exact same thing she gonna jump
indifferent.gif
so just get ready for many stoneface moments if you stay with her

If you love her, dont do it. When you get caught you will regret it.

Otherwise...

Delete all texts/phone logs
laugh.gif

I hear you, but if she ain't your girl, it AIN'T cheating. It seems to me that you're really trying to learn how to play the indifference card. Youknow how you pretend you're not interested in shorty so that she'll be interested in you and notice you not-caring and start caring that you stoppedcaring...... So yeah....if that sounded dumb, that's because it is. Men don't speak Woman. Women don't speak Man. You'resetting your damn self up for failure if your trying to encode a message into an action like ignoring her. She won't get it. Then you get to be an $*+ holeon top of all your other troubles. Just tell the girl how you feel. She'll think you're a sucker then she'll go date the guy with the best facade,but at least you get to keep it real. Then 3 of her friends will like you because of your character. One of those girls will treat you right. The other 2 willdo you way worse. That's the way it really works, at least for me.

I hear you, but if she ain't your girl, it AIN'T cheating. It seems to me that you're really trying to learn how to play the indifference card. You know how you pretend you're not interested in shorty so that she'll be interested in you and notice you not-caring and start caring that you stopped caring...... So yeah....if that sounded dumb, that's because it is. Men don't speak Woman. Women don't speak Man. You're setting your damn self up for failure if your trying to encode a message into an action like ignoring her. She won't get it. Then you get to be an $*+ hole on top of all your other troubles. Just tell the girl how you feel. She'll think you're a sucker then she'll go date the guy with the best facade, but at least you get to keep it real. Then 3 of her friends will like you because of your character. One of those girls will treat you right. The other 2 will do you way worse. That's the way it really works, at least for me.

can you dumb that down
frown.gif

But i mean i think she cares, but not enough.
Like i get to see her on the weekends, only seen her on 1 weekday so far(2 weeks deep)
What i gotta do to be above her friends?
Im like 3 yrs older if it matters

if you need to ask what you should know about cheatin you shouldnt be in a relationship cuz more than likely it wont end well playboi
so I tell her me and shorty haven't spoken since... even though shorty is on stand-by.

nothin wrong with that

OK... so you like em 9 to 10 years old... try digimon, hell I dunno...

jk
grin.gif

Aight look kid... you're obviously in a different place in life and love than I am. I'd say best bet.... don't take her so seriously. Let the daysbreeze by. Have your fun but don't rush it. If you're consistently interesting, she'll choose you over them more often. Or maybe she won't, forwhatever reason. You could genuinely be that guy, but if she isn't receptive at the time, she won't entertain your advances. Either way, it's herchoice. All you can do is present yourself as the best possible opportunity. Be confident, not cocky. Cocky says, "I'm this! I'm that! Look at me
nerd.gif
" while confident says, "I'm just me, and that's pretty cool
pimp.gif
". Women respond to the guys that are comfortable in theirown skin and don't have to constantly "Sell" themselves to feel valuable. You don't wanna be with a chick that you had toforce to dig you anyway....

Just make sure u dont get attached to the side chick... Its best if she has a man as well so u cant really get too deep...... once yall have that agreement itssoo much easier....

dont take the other girl to places PEOPLE will notice you because camera phones is a mother...

Keep it on the low, dont tell ya homies

always come up with the lie at least 48 hrs before u plan on sexing up another chick... if ya girl lives with you , she will call u to tell u she cant sleep orshe just wanted to check up on you...

DELETE ALL TEXT MSGS AS SOON AS U GET THEM.... IF U PUT YA PHONE DOWN MAKE SURE ITS SAFE

Nothing at all P...
pimp.gif
... I feel like it's up to me to maintain my integrity, ya know? I don't need her to know every girl in my life. I'm a+!*$%+# rapper bro. In my previous life as a single man, I've said and done @*@# so smooth to the point where the real me will sit back and say,"Rilla..... G.... you know you was on one
grin.gif
". So with that said, I know she'll just get more insecure than she already is if I told her aboutsome facets of my life. As long as I set my own limits, I'm fine. And if she ever thinks I'll be lonely if she leaves.....
laugh.gif

OK... so you like em 9 to 10 years old... try digimon, hell I dunno...

jk
grin.gif

Aight look kid... you're obviously in a different place in life and love than I am. I'd say best bet.... don't take her so seriously. Let the days breeze by. Have your fun but don't rush it. If you're consistently interesting, she'll choose you over them more often. Or maybe she won't, for whatever reason. You could genuinely be that guy, but if she isn't receptive at the time, she won't entertain your advances. Either way, it's her choice. All you can do is present yourself as the best possible opportunity. Be confident, not cocky. Cocky says, "I'm this! I'm that! Look at me
nerd.gif
" while confident says, "I'm just me, and that's pretty cool
pimp.gif
". Women respond to the guys that are comfortable in their own skin and don't have to constantly "Sell" themselves to feel valuable. You don't wanna be with a chick that you had to force to dig you anyway....

*+%* thanks for some of that, But damn, i wanna know what its like to be in love
tired.gif

i gotta make it work

Back
Top Bottom