School me on John Wall

If it wasn't for the fact that Sac was such a horrible market and we would hardly get to see him hoop unless you had league pass, which I do
pimp.gif
, then i wouldn't mind seeing him paired up with Reke.. they'd be a damn good back court for some years.

However I think he would also fit in very well at Philly running with Iggy and Thad... throw in Brand down low with Dal as a shot blocker... decent squad, DECENT AS HELL.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

If it wasn't for the fact that Sac was such a horrible market and we would hardly get to see him hoop unless you had league pass

Disagree with this premise. Wall + Reke would get Sac plenty of national tv time for sure!
eek.gif

If it wasn't for the fact that Sac was such a horrible market and we would hardly get to see him hoop unless you had league pass, which I do
pimp.gif
, then i wouldn't mind seeing him paired up with Reke.. they'd be a damn good back court for some years.

However I think he would also fit in very well at Philly running with Iggy and Thad... throw in Brand down low with Dal as a shot blocker... decent squad, DECENT AS HELL.
Sinbad got that team of athletes running the Princeton offense.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

pimp.gif

then what do they do with lou williams and jrue holiday?

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

And you get to Trade Martin. 
They need to try and trade him now and dump one of those bad contracts, but that's beside the point...
laugh.gif

Buc Em wrote:

then what do they do with lou williams and jrue holiday?
Trade them? Bring them off the bench? Who cares... JW is an instant upgrade over them...

And Philly would still suck because Eddie Jordan is a BUM...

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

...he was supposed to come to Memphis
frown.gif

Aye Got Damnit! Y'all Had Pooh & Reke In The Last Two Years... Look at the point position for my Blue Devils and then pout... You %!% Hole
smh.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

...he was supposed to come to Memphis
frown.gif

Aye Got Damnit! Y'all Had Pooh & Reke In The Last Two Years... Look at the point position for my Blue Devils and then pout... You %!% Hole
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

smh.gif

Originally Posted by Im Not You

I aint forget bhz trying to act like Thaddeus Young "wasn't that far behind" KD a couple years ago too...
Well I can be wrong every once in awhile right?
grin.gif

I honestly think if Thad was on a team where he gets the ball more that he could be a very good player in this league. Not on Durant's level though.

Thad is just under the radar and he show signs of being a very good player. I've played with him and seen him play some big games. He's still fairly young, so I think he'll get his chance sometime soon.

And don't even bring up Wall being at Memphis.
sick.gif
@ how good that team was going to be.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
@ Cake trying to throw those bum $$# Dukies, Singler and Smith into the '07 class.

I want him to end up in Philly.  Eddie Jordan sucks, but so do a lot of the coaches in the NBA.  Iggy, Thad, Wall running a fastbreak would
pimp.gif

If you follow the NBA, he is the best PG prospect since....I dunno. 
laugh.gif
 He has a complete game. The fact that he is dominating the college game even though he will be MUCH BETTER in the NBA style is just scary.
In year's past, people tried to say Rose was the better prospect. I felt Wall was and this college year has done nothing but widen the gap. I'm one of the few who think he will be the best PG in the world very soon...if not 1a with CP.

And if he goes to Sac....
sick.gif
X10000. 
laugh.gif

I say the NBA should do away with that lotrery garabge. The team with worst record should be first.
pimp.gif

/\ Looking at your sig I can see why you think that but that would be SERIOUSLY bad for the NBA. Certain teams would look drastically different right now.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

/\ Looking at your sig I can see why you think that but that would be SERIOUSLY bad for the NBA. Certain teams would look drastically different right now.
Exactly.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Teams would be tanking like CRAZY come the 4th quarter of the season.
smh.gif

Can you imagine how bad things would have been in 2003. You would have had GOOD teams trying to lose on purpose. We would have seen a BUNCH of Kwame for Pau type deals. 

Originally Posted by f3DJam

hes not the number 1 player in the nation for no reason. kid is a beast
The #1 player in the nation is not named John Wall.

The #1 player in the nation plays for Ohio State.

Originally Posted by dreClark

not

Originally Posted by dreClark

I'd agree but it's not by much. Turner doesn't nearly have as much help around him, so it is on him to do more...I think if Wall was asked to do the same thing Turner is doing, putting his team on his back game in, game out he could do it.

Back
Top Bottom