school me on the Air Jordan 11 from the defining moments pack?

slefly

Banned
is the carbon fiber on the air jordan 11 from the defining moments package black and gold?
are the jumpman logo on the side of the 23 facing different directions on the two shoes?

Carbon Fiber: Black/Gold.

Left Shoe Jumpman: Facing right.
Right Shoe Jumpman: Facing right.
Both Jumpman's ball: At the same level of 23's spacing.

Originally Posted by indohan

2nd.
++Mine has the gold letters on the side that spells jordan and my brother doesn't have them.
...and i didn't get mine until a week after
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dradie

Originally Posted by indohan

2nd.
++Mine has the gold letters on the side that spells jordan and my brother doesn't have them.
...and i didn't get mine until a week after
laugh.gif

Ok. Not here, Sneaker showcase is the place where you brag about your very very rare DMPs. GO!
Btw, show it off only if they are legit. Otherwise...
roll.gif

Gold Jordan on Lace I believe a hand full made its way out but other than that .. hmmm legit check forum ..
wink.gif

Originally Posted by jacobmontana

If you have the Jordan running down the side its a very very good chance they are fakes.

B-grades with the gold Jordan near the laceloops hit the outlets in generic Nike boxes with a Jordan label and weresold individually. Also, there were people who posted that they bought legit packs in-store and the letters made it to the shoe as well.

it's funny that the 3 posts being critiqued are by 3 different users and somehow are being mistaken for the post starter....comedy on NT...

B-grades with the gold Jordan near the laceloops hit the outlets in generic Nike boxes with a Jordan label and were sold individually. Also, there were people who posted that they bought legit packs in-store and the letters made it to the shoe as well.

correct, my co-workers brother bought his at Champs and it had "J O R D A N" going down the lace loops

Yo xmocncrds is thats you from jersey?

If so when you gonna sell me a pair ?

I got the cash man stop playing games
happy.gif

xmocncrds wow...9 pairs! wont that suck when they all turn piss yellow at the same time...or stay icey cuz you use silica packets and then you put them on andthey crumble....
ill stick to my 2 pairs...

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

it's funny that the 3 posts being critiqued are by 3 different users and somehow are being mistaken for the post starter....comedy on NT...

exactly what i was thinking. but hey, people on NT are always looking to flame someone.

Originally Posted by xkennieboix

xmocncrds wow...9 pairs! wont that suck when they all turn piss yellow at the same time...or stay icey cuz you use silica packets and then you put them on and they crumble....
ill stick to my 2 pairs...
Thats true sell me a pair before that happens

Is this a Sneaker Showcase forum?
Or Buy/Sell Lounge?
The man got his answers.

Back
Top Bottom