scripture of the day

ignore list works best for these threads. This was actually a pretty decent thread on the old boards we should share some more verses

yea I suspect a lot of people in here have a long ignore list. They ignore logic and reality.

Damn I'm on fire tonite.:smokin

Leviticus 20:9 “For every one that curseth his father or his mother shall be surely put to death: he hath cursed his father or his mother; his blood shall be upon him.”

Judges 11:30-40 Jephthah killed his young daughter (his only child) by burning her alive as a burnt sacrifice to the lord for he commanded it.

Psalms 137:8-9 Prayer/song of vengeance “0 daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; happy shall he be that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us. Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.”

2 Kings 6:28-29 “And the king said unto her, What aileth thee? And she answered, This woman said unto me, Give thy son, that we may eat him today, and we will eat my son tomorrow. So we boiled my son, and did eat him: and I said unto her on the next day, Give thy son, that we may eat him: and she hath hid her son.”
Why do you insist on twisting scriptures bruh, its not only comical but truly offensive and disrespectful?

I won't even address your other thoughts but you do realize that the staetment in Red was made as an allegory, it didn't actually happen! If you read the rest of the verses you will see that to be the case.

Wow! Now you're just embarrasing yourself dude.

(2 Kings 6:30-31) 30 And it came about that as soon as the king heard the woman’s words, he immediately ripped his garments apart; and as he was passing along upon the wall, the people got to see, and, look! sackcloth was underneath upon his flesh. 31 And he went on to say: “So may God do to me, and so may he add to it, if the head of E‧li′sha the son of Sha′phat continues standing upon him today!”

Last edited:
Why do you insist on twisting scriptures bruh, its not only comical but truly offensive and disrespectful?

I won't even address your other thoughts but you do realize that the staetment in Red was made as an allegory, it didn't actually happen! If you read the rest of the verses you will see that to be the case.

Wow!

(2 Kings 6:30-31) 30 And it came about that as soon as the king heard the woman’s words, he immediately ripped his garments apart; and as he was passing along upon the wall, the people got to see, and, look! sackcloth was underneath upon his flesh. 31 And he went on to say: “So may God do to me, and so may he add to it, if the head of E‧li′sha the son of Sha′phat continues standing upon him today!”

I didn't twist anything, I have a ton of scriptures I could post that are evil. We can do this all day chief if twisting scriptures if the best evidence you have,.. :D

Notice how these verses I posted had no comments to accompany it. :nerd: Yet somehow I'm twisting the words.

Last edited:
ignore list works best for these threads. This was actually a pretty decent thread on the old boards we should share some more verses
The thing that irks me is that other cats, usually thirteen year olds and the like, see the stuff that these guys spew and think that the bible is truly a flawed book, because no one bothers to check them on their nonsense...granted it shouldn't be that way but it happens all too often.

hmm, the Boko Haram is killing people because of allegories.

Wow!

I didn't twist anything, I have a ton of scriptures I could post that are evil. We can do this all day chief if twisting scriptures if the best evidence you have,..
happy.gif

Notice how these verses I posted had no comments to accompany it.
nerd.gif
Yet somehow I'm twisting the words.
Good for you! Start your own thread and let the people in here cook

Your premise is that the text is evil, then you take a scripture out of context to support your premise=twisting?

The thing that irks me is that other cats, usually thirteen year olds and the like, see the stuff that these guys spew and think that the bible is truly a flawed book, because no one bothers to check them on their nonsense...granted it shouldn't be that way but it happens all too often.

:lol:

Clearly from these religious threads, it is quite obvious the bible isn't flawed and cannot be contested. You my friend are a very intelligent human being.

laugh.gif

Clearly from these religious threads, it is quite obvious the bible isn't flawed and cannot be contested. You my friend are a very intelligent human being.
so why do you contribute to them.....oh wait I read it .... nevermind

"Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. "The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him." (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)
What good are you doing Anton? You know pretty well pointing out flaws in religious texts does not convert anyone. When was the last time someone said "Oh the religion I've been with my whole life is a lie because of these few words!" You know you aren't doing anything.

I agree with you, atheism is the better choice, but just as most of us ask of religious people don't shove it down the others throat. You're an atheist, cool.

They aren't, cool.

Let it be,
This.  I have my issues with religion/spirituality, I believe in proselytism in the spirit of healthy debate, and I'm a skeptic to the core...but this is just textbook trolling going on right now.  

This.  I have my issues with religion/spirituality, I believe in proselytism in the spirit of healthy debate, and I'm a skeptic to the core...but this is just textbook trolling going on right now.  

I have no issues with spirituality :smokin

#trolling :wink:

Last edited:
Notice how the poison and hate-driven actions of some people can ruin any type of positivity in this world NT? Thanks for a good example of how you should NOT be. I will be praying for you as well.

Good luck in all your endeavors, and I hope your misery is soon a thing of the past. 

hmm well if someone posted a thread about racist or hateful literature wouldn't you have objections?

Hate is too strong a word, you can believe in whatever your want but my disdain for it is a luxury.

What good are you doing Anton? You know pretty well pointing out flaws in religious texts does not convert anyone. When was the last time someone said "Oh the religion I've been with my whole life is a lie because of these few words!" You know you aren't doing anything.

I agree with you, atheism is the better choice, but just as most of us ask of religious people don't shove it down the others throat. You're an atheist, cool.

They aren't, cool.

Let it be,

I don't want to convert anyone...............I AM NOT AN ATHEIST. On NT many threads are created about things people consider evil, I am just exercising my God giving right to express my opinions on this matter.

I will NOT let it be, that is part of the problem.

Then make a thread about it. You're a grown man acting like a child on an internet message board. You're purposefully being disrespectful about other people's beliefs in this thread, when not one person has said anything about yours. You want to disprove religion and act like you're above religion but yet the way you act towards people of faith is no better than those religous people who try to cram religion down people's throats. Everyone in this thread is being cool, sharing their favorite passages and you come in here acting like the kid who didn't get picked to play basketball during recess. Grow up.

Instead of wasting your time on here bashing other people's beliefs, either start a thread spreading your beliefs or mind your business.

Last edited:

They aren't, cool.

Let it be,
I don't want to convert anyone...............I AM NOT AN ATHEIST. On NT many threads are created about things people consider evil, I am just exercising my God giving right to express my opinions on this matter.

I will NOT let it be, that is part of the problem.
Then make a thread about it. You're a grown man acting like a child on an internet message board. You're purposefully being disrespectful about other people's beliefs in this thread, when not one person has said anything about yours. You want to disprove religion and act like you're above religion but yet the way you act towards people of faith is no better than those religous people who try to cram religion down people's throats. Grow up.
apparently he is trolling, but last time I checked trolls are never so invested.

Then make a thread about it. You're a grown man acting like a child on an internet message board. You're purposefully being disrespectful about other people's beliefs in this thread, when not one person has said anything about yours. You want to disprove religion and act like you're above religion but yet the way you act towards people of faith is no better than those religous people who try to cram religion down people's throats. Everyone in this thread is being cool, sharing their favorite passages and you come in here acting like the kid who didn't get picked to play basketball during recess. Grow up.

Um I'm 6ft4 ran a 4.4 40 in high school and had a 40 inch vert what's your point?

The same people in here coming at me, are the same people who I've seen disprove other religious beliefs in some threads.

If you are strong in your faith, do NOT respond to me.

Last edited:

Um I'm 6ft4 ran a 4.4 40 in high school and had a 40 inch vert what's your point?

The point is that you were probably uncoordinated and nerdy.

The point is that you were probably uncoordinated and nerdy.

What's wrong with being "nerdy"?

NIKTALKER: "You don;t think I read books cause I live out here. I'm out here in front of BARNEZ AND NOBILI'

And stop that, I was a beast on the field......word to Sean Taylor.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom