SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Lol Wilson is such a cornball at times. Heard he was gonna be on some late show tonight.

Also eff the Pat's! Guess I'll be cheering for the Rams this SB.

Imagine doing everything you can to take the ball out of your best players hands....then turning around and making him the highest paid player in league history :rofl:

*Meek mill* somebody save me....|l

Hope Jason Myers is the answer. I wonder how good he is at onside kicks? Can't be any worse than SeBas.

And outplayed..kicked? Him iirc...got cut and proved his worth elsewhere doe.

DB and OL depth worry rn

LB will too if KJ finds a new home

Great to see KJ back, they have to make a damn decision on Frank and not let that drama seep into the regular season.

Hate to see Davis go, but it means more touches for Penny so I hope the young guy takes advantage of that. Going to be weird to see Earl in another jersey, but I'm really happy for him.

Best signing thus far is Kendricks at 1/4Million.

>D It would be nice if pete/john valued continuity and consistency on the OL. Finally had some resemblance of an OL last season and these MF'ers wanna penny pinch and lowball Sweezy and Fluker? :smh: Russ is set to have a new left guard for the SIXTH STRAIGHT SEASON. Unacceptable.:stoneface:

IDK why this regime seems so reluctant to build around Russ, they're literally getting the least they can out of an elite qb in his prime- and just wait til Russ cashes in @ around 35-40M per yr. We're really going to be banking on drafting well which they've rarely done and bargain basement FA acquisitions. It's bleak rn.

Fluker is re-signing on a 2 year deal per Mike Garafolo

love the move, hopefully Iupati will have competition because the O-line would be rather unathletic with Fluker and Iupati at guard

Last edited:
Curtis Crabtree‏ @Curtis_Crabtree
Doug Baldwin just said with @cliffavril on @SportsRadioKJR that he has more surgeries yet to come still this offseason.

russcry.0.gif

Mike garafolo reports Doug baldwBa had his surgery and the team is "waiting to see what Doug Baldwin decides on his future"

DE's Cassius Marsh and Nate Orchard signed 1 yr deals today

Also just announced WR NKeal Harry is coming in for a pre draft visit. If I got a minute later I'll try and compile a list of their pre draft visits and private workouts. It's an encouraging list.

Back
Top Bottom