Second look @ Black/Cement 4 *Video*

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

I feel you gents, but I'm not paying for one pair of shoes that I most likely cannot wear the way I could wear the CDP 4. This is my logic for coppin, follow me;

'99 Retros- $300-400 (if DS I probably cannot wear them, if used and wearable than I 8nt payin that kinda money for someone else's pair)

CDP- TWO pair of shoes for the price of '99 Retroes. Both pair DS. The shoe is off, but it's a retro, and Gentry's love (insert: manipulation) for collectors
eyes.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
remains intact...

Picc your poison gentleman

exactly! i've seen beat pairs, pairs with freakin rips in the suede goin for 250.+
alien.gif
you would be a fool to drop that kind of money for a used/beat pr just so someherb/elitist to say"son got the 99 iv's"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

i wanna punch that guy in the face

I don't necessarily agree with the above comment but it made me laugh, and I needed that today. Thank youNT

As far as the shoes, I missed out back in '99 so I'm most likely going to pick this one up. I'veonly been able to compare the newest IV's to the OG's/99's through pictures, but from what I have seen they definitely look off shape-wise. And though I do think the NA on the back looks better, I'm not really all that concerned about it. But if I open up the box and all I can think about is bananas then I will leave them there.

I dont mind the jumpman but wish it was possible to have the nike air on the back of the shoe.

Via Lu that did a make up on the shoes

they look a little off, i dont know if it will be worth getting. Ballin in them might be the best thing for these shoes.

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

Everybody is hating on these right now cause of the nike air not being there.
Come release day, all the haters will be lined up for these.
grin.gif
Sorry Pal, I will not be in line. These IV's are a joke, and always will be.

Well I'll be getting a pair. My 99's I got on the bay fell apart after 5 minutes wearing them.

By the way, if the shoe looks "big" in an 8.5, what about my size 17???
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

Everybody is hating on these right now cause of the nike air not being there.
Come release day, all the haters will be lined up for these.
grin.gif

i'll probably buy these shoes for the simple fact that i have always wanted this colorway and i'm not about to pay 3-400 for some 99 retro's notknowing how long they will last.
sadly they come with the XIX which to me is an awful shoe.
but the shape and quality of this shoe looks pretty horrendous like previously said

the funniest part is that these are going to sell, sell, sell to all the people that don't have '99 retroes or never had 'em at all! let's justwait another 9 years and see how much these are worth
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by 23collector1985

lol @ sickickz23 acting like a douche bag as usual. People are allowed to like these without being sheep, sick... get over yourself.

Anyway, they're not bad. I'll still get them because I'm never going to wear my DS '99 retros or my OG's (mainly because my OG's are beaters), so at least I'll be able to wear these.

PS... it's pronounced car-MIN. Click the link below, then click on the little speaker next to "audio help":

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/carmine

Excuse me, lil mama aka voice of the young people. I wasn't calling you out. Hop off. I'm done with you. Enjoy your Countdown IV's.

And when you do, go and make a countdown IV appreciation post. I'll be the first to offer you congrats.

laugh.gif

I feel you gents, but I'm not paying for one pair of shoes that I most likely cannot wear the way I could wear the CDP 4. This is my logic for coppin, follow me;

'99 Retros- $300-400 (if DS I probably cannot wear them, if used and wearable than I 8nt payin that kinda money for someone else's pair)

I agree to the fullest. I want them and if money is right they're mine. BTW I'm 30 years old and I've seen Jordan play. Funny thing is I'veseen a guuy wearing black red IV in Paris Yesterday with Jumpman on the back. I didn't know if they were fake or not, until I realized Jumpman was silver,hahahaha
Does anybody know from which website the guy ordered (air-randy seems to be offline for me)?

Paix
c.

Originally Posted by odiggidy

CDP- TWO pair of shoes for the price of '99 Retroes. Both pair DS. The shoe is off, but it's a retro, and Gentry's love (insert: manipulation) for collectors
eyes.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
remains intact...

Picc your poison gentleman

exactly! i've seen beat pairs, pairs with freakin rips in the suede goin for 250.+
alien.gif
you would be a fool to drop that kind of money for a used/beat pr just so some herb/elitist to say"son got the 99 iv's"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
indifferent.gif
ditto

How are these the Black/Cement?

Like many of you, I would rather save my money for something else. Never been a fan of the 19s.

I would like to buy this pack, but I really do not want the XIX as I still have a DS pair of OG black/red XIX at home.

Back
Top Bottom