Second look @ Black/Cement 4 *Video*

gross. Anybody else get an upset stomach looking at those?
sick.gif

I will not be copping this pack.
frown.gif

Im just glad I have wearable, clean 99' retros in my closet.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by CliffSmith23

Agreed fishy, isnt this the same guy who made the video of him unboxing the carmines? and the packadge wasnt double boxed last time and he said the same thing like, "i wont order from them again"
LMAO as well! He said in the vid that he can't give his endorsement cause he paid extra for double boxing and didn't get it!

1. Who wants his endorsement (buyer or seller)!?

2. What kind of schmuck pays several times retail (didn't say what he paid for these, but he said he paid $600 for the Carmines) for a shoe that is notdouble-boxed that is coming out shortly?

3. Why does he keep complaining about it on every vid?

This dude is some type of genius. And by genius I mean idiot.

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

Agreed fishy, isnt this the same guy who made the video of him unboxing the carmines? and the packadge wasnt double boxed last time and he said the same thing like, "i wont order from them again"
LMAO as well! He said in the vid that he can't give his endorsement cause he paid extra for double boxing and didn't get it!

2. What kind of schmuck pays several times retail (didn't say what he paid for these, but he said he paid $600 for the Carmines) for a shoe that is not double-boxed that is coming out shortly?

I didn't buy these IV's from the same place as the carmines.
I payed extra to have these IVs double boxed. When I ordered the carmines I didn't know what to expect.
I never said I payed $600 for the carmines.

It's funny you call me a genius... my best friends say the same thing.
I own 3 internet companies in 2 different industries and I never finished high school.
Follow my steps as I lay out the blue print for my latest., subscribe to my videos.

roll.gif

JB got the idea of selling garbage when everyone and their mama were coppin fakes of these for all these years. JB knew this and they also knew how much theywould save for selling poor kicks. fake iv's were absolutely poor in quality but everyone still copped and ricked em. so now JB jumped on this fake bandwagon and we are all now stuck with garbage. oh the irony........

Originally Posted by SneakGeekZ

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

2. What kind of schmuck pays several times retail (didn't say what he paid for these, but he said he paid $600 for the Carmines) for a shoe that is not double-boxed that is coming out shortly?

I didn't buy these IV's from the same place as the carmines.
I payed extra to have these IVs double boxed. When I ordered the carmines I didn't know what to expect.
I never said I payed $600 for the carmines.

It's funny you call me a genius... my best friends say the same thing.
I own 3 internet companies in 2 different industries and I never finished high school.
Follow my steps as I lay out the blue print for my latest., subscribe to my videos.
hahahahahah you never finished high school!

not this loser again.

laugh.gif
@ this grown man crying over his shoes not being double boxed.

you know youre too old for the shoe game when you have grey hairs.

I dont' think you can never be too old. I just think he's a little confused on how he thinks paying a ridicolous amount of money just to get a pair ofretro Jordans before its intended release date. That might mean to him that he's a true Jordan consumer. Personally, I think it's a waste of money.

I don't like this new model structure that JB has been giving us for the 4's over the last few years. It's terrible.
sick.gif

With that said, I love this colorway and don't have the 99's so I'm debating still.....but leaning more towards passing.

why the hell would anyone pay 100+ for these when you can cop THE SAME EXACT SHOE on ebay for 65? Just cuz JB made it doesnt make it any better....

Only problem I have is that if those are 8.5 (which I wear) they look like size 12.... also Im not diggin the fact I gotta buy the 19s just to get these.. smh.

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

Everybody is hating on these right now cause of the nike air not being there.
Come release day, all the haters will be lined up for these.
grin.gif

Do you even know what's the real issue here with these?????
Masaro wrote:

I'm normally not the one to call people out on this board, for all you haters out there who are dying to offer your hard-earned cash for these crap and criticizing about others' concern of the "Nike Air" branding.....

It's not even about that!

BUT how can you tell me that those "awfully-shaped" genie shoes is of acceptable quality and not remind you of Fugazzi(s)....??

Thatz all...

hahaha this guy needs to get a life besides trying to become famous on youtube for copping shoes a month early

Originally Posted by jdlyon3

hahaha this guy needs to get a life besides trying to become famous on youtube for copping shoes a month early
Why does everyone hate on that man. Dude got heat and he gets early. I got nothin but respect for him So stop hatin on him, plus if u was tryin toclown his youtube videos you wouldnt watch them. Keep up the heat SneakerGeez

i have bought shoes from air-randy and marquees shoes. i have a question when i lifted the feet inserts of the inside the shoes the sole have no id numberand the stitching is off and also the feet inserts are kind of flimsy. and when i bought the retro ix/xiv collezione package both of them have id numbers onthe sole and the stitching has a pattern to it, and the feet inserts are a lot more durable. so i just want to tell sneakgeekz to be careful when buying thoseshoes cause i don't think they are the real deal. they are really good b grades.

Damn, people on this site seem more ignorant by the minute; the hate on dude is on another level. Its his money, lethim do whatever he wants with it. There are dozens and dozens of other people who pay the same amount or probably more than what he paid for. At least we got abetter look on em'. Thanks for the video. They do look a bit long but the fact that I've always wanted em' and and wasn't able to get theretros means I might just scoop these up. Can't wait to seem em' in person.

I've seen more pics of those shoes and they are smaller height-wise and longer length-wise. Plus the netting is all screwed up.....they are nothing likethe older retro IVs.

What a disappointment!

Back
Top Bottom